Transformers Legacy toyline

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just an idea that occurred to me last night, Countdown came with Omega, probably because he turns into a big rocket base. Include Skystalker with the Nemesis, and you have both consistency and no need to figure out how to slip a deluxe or the like into the budget!

Sir, that is genius.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Honestly I never quite understood, even back when I had the original as a kid, how Space Shuttle/orange car went together as partners, but they made Mainframe into Tellletraan, so it wouldn't be the oddest repurposing of a character we've seen. It could fit in that narrow forward section as a cockpit, and micromaster car alt mode engineering is well established, so it wouldn't cost much to include. I doubt it will work that way, but we will see!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Crosscut has leaked. Looking like wave 2 is Crosscut, Animated Prowl, bike Junkion, and probably an unseen Decepticon
He's exactly what you think he is, but the silver and red is still quite striking, and I actually dig his character concept.

Dake

Citizen
That actually looks really good - though he will definitely benefit from more stickers.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I like the deco overall, but those wheels...yeesh. I'm sure it has to do with the "all the red pieces have to be made together at the factory, and we can't separate out individual parts because of money and reasons" thing. But come on, find a way to slap some black wheels on him for crying out crackers.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If I pick Legacy Crosscut up, I may finally pull the trigger on painting my Generations Crosscut to match my Chevy Sonic...

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
I prefer the Crosscut head and colors over his mold-mate schemes (hence why I have MP Crosscut), but I already have Skids. I'm cutting back on collecting, so I'll pass on this.

And the bright red wheels make it much easier to give this a miss anyway. 🤨 (The hubs being red is fine. But the tires?)

Last edited:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I'd get him to go along with my Road Rage, but I already have Burnout and buying stuff just to fulfill an obscure reference toward a character I like is just trying to convince myself to buy something I don't need.

Also reminds me that it was Road Rage and Nautica in IDW2 and I yet again am annoyed with myself for not buying the Titans Returns boxset.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah - I like the red wheels, but they do need some contrast. Either the main part of the wheel (the rear here) or a beauty ring (the front wheel) in the silver. The beauty ring would be the easiest to do with a sticker probably.

2LERiVp.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
The red wheels look AWFUL. It's like some cheap knockoff from Sirtoys.

Why would anyone with even half a braincell want this, if it actually comes with red wheels? Every version that's come out before this is better than the new version pictured. I hope that this is just some sort of factory reject/test shot image.

Crosscut.jpg

Top Bottom