Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
"
Transformers Deluxe Holiday Exclusive (Medix?)

This appears to be a holiday exclusive repaint of Crankcase with Burnout's head, and bears striking resemblance to the Rescue Bots character Medix, but with a head homaging the Combiner Wars Medix. I have not been able to confirm the official name for this item..."
ZomboDroid 04122022144334.jpg

ZomboDroid 04122022144257.jpg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
It seems like a decent-enough Medix. It would have been nice if they could have remolded the head to be closer to the Rescue Bots toy, but it does a fair job emulating the Botcon head, and the colors are kind of a blend of the 2. If it's not ungodly expensive to pick up, I will want to get one.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Going to say this now:
Holiday Optimus Prime is the best toy of the year and if you think otherwise you are wrong and that's your problem.
Anxiously awaiting mine. He's due to arrive tomorrow. I'll have to leave out some milk and cookies when I head off to work.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Is everyone getting their Holiday Primes? I know someone ordered one for me (as a surprise, but I'm clever)....but I have no way to track it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm passing on him, not really intersting me, sure its kind of different but it just seems kind of strange in terms of desgin, a sort of strange mix of G1 & G2 Op desgins

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm interested, but kinda wanna see what Toyhax does for the trailer, because right now the trailer being bland as **** all white in base mode is my main sticking point. If he'd honestly JUST been the truck, I'd have gotten him by now.

Shadewing

Citizen
I do wonder if the rumors of Holiday Optimus being a pre-use/repurpose of Amazon Prime are true. I wish they'd packaged him with appropriate Botbots, as there are several that would have been great for trailer-partners.

I TOTALLY would have pre-ordered him the second he went up if they included some Holiday Botbots to display him with.

Top Bottom