Transformers Legacy toyline

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I got in Legacy Inferno, and I think he and Invader Zim are the same guy...

52536621531_d0b6d232b5.jpg

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Get ready for Legecy Universe? Unicron? University? Some possible 2024 leaks. Already.

• TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER BW TIGERHAWK
• TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER G1 SANDSTORM
• TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER CYBER STARSCREAM
• TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER PRIME THUNDERTRON
• TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER ANIMATED OPTIMUS PRIME
• TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER BW SILVERBOLT
• TRA GEN LEGACY EV LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME (possible package refresh)
• TRA GEN LEGACY CAPSULE LEADER G2 GRIMLOCK

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Tigerhawk?!?! Bw Silverbolt?!?! Wonder what animated Prime will look like in Legacy design.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I been wanting a new Strika for years.

At this point I would just track down one of those unlicensed ones, but not the prices you see on ebay, good god.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Prime Thundertron? That random pirate lion? Wha?
(I mean I guess Lio Convoy's gotta be repainted into somebody, but still what a strange choice)

G2 Grimlock, finally! It's been kinda insane seeing a zillion Grimlock toys somehow avoid a simple blue repaint.

Shadewing

Citizen
(I mean I guess Lio Convoy's gotta be repainted into somebody, but still what a strange choice)

G2 Grimlock, finally! It's been kinda insane seeing a zillion Grimlock toys somehow avoid a simple blue repaint.

Screw smple blue, I want Greylock.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Boy, a whole decade later and Hasbro is still trying to promote the character that most of the fandom simply does not care about at all.

I'm reminded of when his original toy was first unveiled back at BotCon 2012 and the Hasbro folks were really excited about it, but nearly the entire audience in the room simply reacted with "Who?"

I think about less than 10% of the people in that room even knew who he was from having read the Exiles novel beforehand. And I was among that small amount who recognized his name from the book.

Funnily enough, all of the original toy's redecos have received more love and attention by the fandom than said original toy ever did.

Last edited:

MrBlud

Citizen
While I have no doubt Hasbro knows what it’s doing for 2024; I struggle to find any reason to alert stores over a year beforehand.

Unless of course you want leaks.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Boy, a whole decade later and Hasbro is still trying to promote the character that most of the fandom simply does not care about at all.

I'm reminded of when his original toy was first unveiled back at BotCon 2012 and the Hasbro folks were really excited about it, but nearly the entire audience in the room simply reacted with "Who?"

I think about less than 10% of the people in that room even knew who he was from having read the Exiles novel beforehand. And I was among that small amount who recognized his name from the book.

Funnily enough, all of the original toy's redecos have received more love and attention by the fandom than said original toy ever did.

I would have thought a "Nemesis" recolour would have been out before Long-Gone-Whatsizface was chosen. I'm also puzzled why we haven't had a "Burning Beast Convoy and Flash Lio Convoy ( https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lio_Convoy#Flash ) two-pack yet.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
Probably due to lack of appropriate molds. I could see them doing that in the coming years now that we got a modern retail LioConvoy and Primal. Easy selects two pack.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I feel (hope) that leader Sandstorm is actually Broadside.
I have to assume that he's going to be the "voyager sized but leader class parts count" type of leader due to the triple changing.

Broadside, if I had my druthers, would be Commander class. He needs to be big.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was really hoping Beast Machines would get some love in this next round. Kind of bums me out. I will snag Cybertron Starscream though. I have 3 of the original Voyager mold now, but would love to get another as that is my favorite Seeker mold.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I have to assume that he's going to be the "voyager sized but leader class parts count" type of leader due to the triple changing.

Broadside, if I had my druthers, would be Commander class. He needs to be big.
Commander class would be best, but I don’t see it happening for at least 2 years. Motormaster now. Rumored Armada Prime is next.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Hell yeah to the beast wars characters!

Also I personally loved Thundertron at the time, and the idea of a pirate faction, but don't really need a new one.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The trouble with Thundertron and his pirate faction is, that they were pretty much under uniltlized, I guess someone had bigs plans but they never saw the light of day, which is a shame, it would be kind of intersting to see a faction that neither Autobot or Decepticon, but isn't being a bounty hunter or a mec for hire, or just a power up for larger bots and not trying to stay out of the war, AKA pirates, bots who pretty much do whatever they want and piss off whoever they want as long as they can get away!

Top Bottom