Transformers Legacy toyline

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I am going to reserve final judgement on Breakdown until I see full vehicle mode and robot mode pics. But I will admit to feeling disappointed at the lack of Lamborghini-adjacent design cues. I'm sorry, but you can't take a Ferrari 308-esque design, slap some paint on it, and expect people to believe it's a Lamborghini Countach.
Still, if this is the final version, he'll most often be in either robot mode or leg mode, so I guess it isn't a deal-breaker. It's just...why cheap out now?

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I think we should wait to see the official reveal before judging too harshly.

Someone on TFW pointed out there are some aspects of the fake Ferrari that Wildrider is having some Countach details too.

Though I admit a new front end and backend would have been ideal.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Prime vs Scourge.png

Just got Optimus. Scourge shouldn't be upset that his gun's been repatriated, as he's got a rather colour-coordinated Targetmaster (Singe) that compliments him nicely.

(Double posted due to relevance)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
1) That belongs more in the Velocitron thread.

It's Legacy and I couldn't find the Velocitron one, so it's fine.

2) Putting them side-by-side like that could easily confuse people into reading them out of sequence.

Not really. The original source pictures were joined together "side by side" in groups of 4 and 1 large one and sequenced vertically. I've just joined them permanently in a vertical manner. Nothing has changed and people are able to read them in the way they were intended.

3) A lot of the tinier text is really hard to read.

That's a limitation of this website, not the original pictures, due to the low resolution of uploaded pictures. The original pictures would no-doubt lose some details too. I can see them fairly well in this state, regardless. My original, joined-up images are also crystal clear.

However, here are the originals, hosted somewhere else. They might not stay up forever, so if you want this combined version, download it when you can. Just tap each image once to open it in a higher resolution after the links

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It's Legacy and I couldn't find the Velocitron one, so it's fine.
All you had to do was just scroll down the first page of the Transformers Discussion forum. It's right here.

Not really. The original source pictures were joined together "side by side" in groups of 4 and 1 large one and sequenced vertically. I've just joined them permanently in a vertical manner. Nothing has changed and people are able to read them in the way they were intended.
You're describing only how it looks on mobile. On PC it look like this, joined horizontally:

1BZCV5d.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really want Alpha Trion more than Orion, honestly, I dislike looking at the Titans return verison of Aphla, its kind of "WTF were they thinking?" when they decided to do Alpha as a lion, ship hyrid!

Me too. I have PotP Orion (which doesn't really have a vehicle mode of it's own, but the robot mode is nice), but I've been wanting a good Alpha Trion forever.

This new Orion Pax is definitely an improvement, but not one that I would probably buy on it's own. The set as a whole, though, is a must buy. Between finally getting a good Alpha Trion and getting a Vector Sigma (with Key), it's something I'm looking forward to quite a bit.

Shadewing

Citizen
I really want Alpha Trion more than Orion, honestly, I dislike looking at the Titans return verison of Aphla, its kind of "WTF were they thinking?" when they decided to do Alpha as a lion, ship hyrid!

Likely trying to homage previous Alpha Trions, seeing as his alt mods have always been either 'ship' or 'lion'.

Nevermore

Citizen
Legacy Core Bomb-Burst packaging.jpgLegacy Core Bomb-Burst robot.jpgLegacy Core Bomb-Burst alternate.jpg

EDIT: Also, packaging photo of the Soundwave packaging refresh as well:
Legacy Core Soundwave packaging.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom