Transformers Legacy toyline

Badgertron

Citizen
Speaking of the Dinobots, what does everyone think the chances are that we'll eventually get toy deco versions that include their swords? I've been super on the fence about these figures due to a strong preference for the toy decos. I mean, these molds have to get reused sometime...right?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Speaking of the Dinobots, what does everyone think the chances are that we'll eventually get toy deco versions that include their swords? I've been super on the fence about these figures due to a strong preference for the toy decos. I mean, these molds have to get reused sometime...right?
I’m still looking for Sludge. About to resort to the World Wide Web.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Honestly, I feel like we're unlikely to get 5 Leader size figures in a set and given how few we get a year elsewhere either. I feel like Grimlock has a good chance at a Toy or G2 release but I would not hold my breath for the whole team.

-ZacWilliam, just too many and too large and pricey.

Lobjob

Citizen
Honestly, I feel like we're unlikely to get 5 Leader size figures in a set and given how few we get a year elsewhere either. I feel like Grimlock has a good chance at a Toy or G2 release but I would not hold my breath for the whole team.

-ZacWilliam, just too many and too large and pricey.

What if we got a giant boxset aroundish the titan price point and that's where they included the swords?

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
For whatever reason, Leader molds since Siege don't receive as many reuses, mostly opting for straight rereleases with the same character/color. Magnus was the only one that got a lot of use as different colors/characters. Others were fortunate to receive even one redeco.

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, seems like the Core Dinobots are the likelier source of redeco options. Maybe Swoop will come with the Leader-class dino's swords, or possibly a gear pack of some kind like what was done with Centurion.

Top Bottom