Transformers Legacy toyline

Suspsy

Citizen
Megatron’s Mainframe model had those claws on his chest, yeah. I remember being disappointed back in 1999 that the TM2 toy didn’t have them.

Again, I think this is about as good of a new and official toy of the character as we could get. Hopefully it actually turns out to be fun!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

I'm trying to look at skullgrin's alt mode and imagine what the intent was, but it's really a bunch of nothing on treads

and sorry to anyone who wanted crankcase to be more triggercon-y
It's faithful to his (just as insubstantial) original G1 alt mode. I just hope that there's a kit to replace his skull with his original robot version, plus some clip-on armour pieces and a new mounting for the skull to make a pretender shell. He looks silly in this half-half state, IMO, like he's cosplaying.

Friends-Thanksgiving-Monica-Turkey-Head-1448330553.gif

Dake

Citizen
I'm trying to look at skullgrin's alt mode and imagine what the intent was, but it's really a bunch of nothing on treads

Legacy Skullgrin is to tank as ER Soundwave is to spaceship.

They’ve been making G1-looking dudes for over a decade now. Why are the G1 toys this wave somehow looking so weirdly off? Can’t put my finger on it.

They've gone too far - it's now Pre-G1.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
So, did Hasbro actually manage to get the "Pointblank" name, or did I dream the whole "Blanker" thing?

Also, unless the cockpit has a function we're not aware of, I wish it was opaque plastic like the original.

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
And the Targetmaster, due to an unfortunate mistransformation, can now shoot lasers from his heels and butt.

Someone call the Legends manga guys, we have the Energon Enema sequel chapter ready to go...

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Legacy Skullgrin is to tank as ER Soundwave is to spaceship.

They've gone too far - it's now Pre-G1.
I think I've got it. Theses new toys all have some parts of them, generally the shins but sometimes the chest that are flat. Sculpting all sorts of greeble and stuff over the flatness doesn't conceal that there's no depth to it.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
So the stream showed off that Crankcase does have blasters in his back/shoulders, but that they don't extend.

Attachments

• ccblasters.png
    ccblasters.png
    424 KB · Views: 95

Top Bottom