Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
So after reading up on yellowing and checking my Netflix Megatrons, Soundwave, Kingdoms Grimlock, Tigatron and Cyclonus I can't unsee it. Shame.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
My Soundwave hasn't been affected yet, but I have seen it on Cyclones. I guess OG Siege Megatron is immune to it?

Glitch

Citizen
I should have specified Netflix Soundwave and Kingdoms Grimlock from the two pack, Siege seems to have been spared this with the possible exception of Jetfire. Cyberverse Deluxe Arcee is a severe case of yellowing, lets jsut say she's meant to be white and pink. You'll probably notice some discolorment on Selects Artfire too.
It's alleged Hasbro addressed this in a Q&A and blamed it on a faulty batch of plastic.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Here is a mod for the infamous Legacy "Sh*tzwing". It requires a pin-vice/the removal of one pin, which enables the backpack/tank kibble to be removed in jet mode. It also seems to remove the purple "tankōch" too!

Blot

Citizen
Why would I want to remove the one thing that makes Blitzwing's tank mode interesting?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Why would I want to remove the one thing that makes Blitzwing's tank mode interesting?

There's another mod that just removes the pin at the back of the robot, which keeps the tankōch but still cleans up the jet mode. The backpack can still be attached, via friction, to the back of the robot as normal.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
It certainly has less crap hanging off the bottom but it’s still going to be thick and stubby. Between the hassle of dealing with pins and the end result requiring ridiculous partsforming, you’d be better off coming to terms that anything replicating G1 Blitzwing is going to have a shit jet mode

Platypus Prime

Citizen
This is just depressing to me, though I was late finding out about it. I've worried about the clear plastic before but if the BLACK plastic on Motormaster is cracking around the pins (seen on other sites and now mentioned on TFwiki), that really can only mean that the pin sizing itself is wrong. Black is usually one of the toughest, isn't it?

I'm thinking at this point I may just skip the entire Stunticon set, I haven't actually ordered any yet or got them in stores.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For what it's worth, I haven't seen one break to the extent of the arm falling off.

But my superstition about metal pins in shoulders remains intact. Unlike the shoulders.

Shadewing

Citizen

I'm trying to look at skullgrin's alt mode and imagine what the intent was, but it's really a bunch of nothing on treads

and sorry to anyone who wanted crankcase to be more triggercon-y

I am 70% sure that Crankcase has shoulder guns, you can see them through his windsheild in car mode, they're blue like the original toy.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I hope Megatron looks better posed by someone who actually likes posing toys, because those pictures are not doing him any favors.

Top Bottom