Transformers Legacy toyline

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Very interesting to see how Pointblank turns out... I've always loved his G1 toy design, especially his shoulders and the car design with the mismatched front, fins, etc, so really fingers crossed they can keep all that in the update. I know it's often derided but "G1 with knees" is mostly what I want in this case.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
No, Sureshot was:

Legends_Autobot_Targetmasters.jpg

Blud was responding to Darth Prime. You and Blud posted at the exact same time.

Yeah, that makes more sense. And Pointblank was a Hot Rod recolor that time around.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I would expect Pointblank to be a new mold by this point as Punch doesn't fit the current design mantra IIRC. But he would certainly work.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Trying to focus on only getting girls for budget reasons, but pointblank and skullgrin sound like they could be pretty tempting!

also with every new mold I imagine what kind of girls we could get out of it lol
Deluxe cybertronian tank? That's a potential Strika even if she deserves bigger

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
For those with Amazon exclusives originally said to be shipping in November that you've heard will be shipping presently, if you try to "change shipping speed" and just select your current option again, you'll almost certainly find that the system resets to a more current shipping date.

(If you don't do this, you'll still get it shipped now. Your system just might not show the revised date so early)

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Thought I saw there was a Transformers Hasbro Pulse event in the 23rd, but it turned out that TF Wiki just retweeted the announcement for the June event, for some unfathomable reason.

The 21st is still when Walmarts big fan event happens, right? People still speculating that's when the Velocitron preorders go live?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Well, the Wrecker Topspin order (only one I wanted) DID ship and should show up tomorrow! I'm also going to see if I can get Cosmos on the 21st, but I don't know how likely that is, if it's in-store or online, etc. We'll see. For financial reasons I'm only getting that one, if I can find it.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, the Wrecker Topspin order (only one I wanted) DID ship and should show up tomorrow! I'm also going to see if I can get Cosmos on the 21st, but I don't know how likely that is, if it's in-store or online, etc. We'll see. For financial reasons I'm only getting that one, if I can find it.

I've done that before. Didn't want a figure badly enough to preorder it, but decided I would probably buy it if the fates allowed me to find it in the wild

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Well, I would preorder if it they have it where I can do it without shipping. Or if this is a 'set up the display on time' thing I'd look. I just don't plan to drive all over to different Wal-marts looking, especially at the gas prices around here...

Edit: And Topspin DID arrive! Yay, much earlier than I had expected!

Edit to Edit: And the last few posts I've been talking about Twin Twist...ah, well. Even sadder since that's the Jumpstarter I had as a kid, though I do admit that I like these colors a lot better than the orignal white/blue. He will go well with Fortress Maximus.

Last edited:

Top Bottom