Transformers Legacy toyline

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
So, the Creatures Collide pack... I wish Hasbro would stop mixing toys I need with toys I don't. I just got Buzzsaw and Predacon Sandstorm and am pleased with them. And I already had Waspinator and Predacon Scorponok. So naturally this pack has two more copies of those molds. They look fine and all, but I don't need more copies of those molds. Especially considering they're probably the two weakest Kingdom/Legacy Beast Wars molds so far. I guess that's how they GETCHA, though. Because I'm really interested in Ransack. And I MUST have that Autobot Goldbug. It isn't a perfect Goldbug (the gold isn't the right shade in the pictures and the "hoodie" is much too low). But Goldbug is important to me because The Return of Optimus Prime IS Transformers to me. It is my childhood and my nostalgia. And I love collecting characters that appear in those episodes.

It's been happening a lot more recently. I wanted the Fangry from Worlds Collide, but not the other toys in the set. I wanted Earth modes for Sideswipe and Mirage, but not Maximal Grimlock or Maximal Skywarp (even if they looked nice). And I needed those two new Fossilizers though I didn't really want Leadfoot (even if he looks nice) or Impactor (I have the original). But again, I guess that's how they GETCHA.

Though I didn't buy any of the Powerdasher updates because I couldn't get Aragon without getting more copies of the Impactor and Mirage molds...

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
I hope the real thing looks close to this, that is an Awesome update to Crasher!

I really hope the real thing, if a mirage repaint/remold, looks close like that; becuase honestly I think that digibash has actually sold me on her conceptionally.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I see everyone everywhere LOVING Jhiaxus and I'm hugely happy he exists and I'm very happy to have him I just want to check if everyone's is like mine.

The ankle side tilt on mine is super loose. it doesn't effect the figure at all except when you pick him up the feet immediately and completely flop around to the side. Also, Unless they are clipped all the way forward his ankle bat-wings are the same way, they lock forward fine but are otherwise super loose and floppy when not locked in. Lastly his head is very loose and floppy. It's not a big deal because he doesn't have a big neck range of movement so there's not manny places for his head to flop but it's noticeable.

I was just wondering if this is something other folks with Jhiaxus have noticed and don't care about (none are a huge deal really) or if I just got one that's slightly low on the tolerances?

-ZacWilliam, he's still awesome and looks great standing on display, the handful of floppy loose bits is just a very slight annoyance.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I see everyone everywhere LOVING Jhiaxus and I'm hugely happy he exists and I'm very happy to have him I just want to check if everyone's is like mine.

The ankle side tilt on mine is super loose. it doesn't effect the figure at all except when you pick him up the feet immediately and completely flop around to the side. Also, Unless they are clipped all the way forward his ankle bat-wings are the same way, they lock forward fine but are otherwise super loose and floppy when not locked in. Lastly his head is very loose and floppy. It's not a big deal because he doesn't have a big neck range of movement so there's not manny places for his head to flop but it's noticeable.

I was just wondering if this is something other folks with Jhiaxus have noticed and don't care about (none are a huge deal really) or if I just got one that's slightly low on the tolerances?

-ZacWilliam, he's still awesome and looks great standing on display, the handful of floppy loose bits is just a very slight annoyance.
Sounds like you lost the QC lottery. No issues with floppy feet or leg wings on mine. Head moves loosely but is definitely not floppy.

Lobjob

Citizen
Mine's head wiggles a bit and his right elbow pin isn't as tight as I would have liked, but its not awful. I would pop off his head and put on some nail glue but I'm afraid that would crack him and then he'd actually be ruined.

He's still an incredible figure, as if he jumped off the comic pages. I wish his arms tucked away better in vehicle, but what can you do.

RCX

Citizen
I've got big QC issues on my Jhiaxus too:
Head flops all around
Ankle tilts not great - they don't flop (like his head) but aren't super stable
Small leg bat-wings are also super loose - they flop down when folded back for vehicle mode. I have to keep them out under the bigger wings in jet mode.

He's so much fun, but I've never seen a TF head this floppy except maybe T30 Sandstorm.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Just watched wotafa's wildrider review, and I'm wondering why his hood splits apart in robot mode like that. It seems like a really unnecessary bit of transformation

Glitch

Citizen
Jhiaxus is awesome, we got one more character for stop motions!

Also 'Dragon Megatron' should be at least as tall as POTP Optimus Primal.

Last edited:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen

Who's ready for product descriptions for Dead End, Pointblank (with Peacekeeper!) and deluxe Energon Monster Skullgrin?!?!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Now I guess I will see (eventually) if my idea a while back of the Punch/Counterpunch mold being reused with minimal deco change was to bank funds for a retool with Targetmaster, or if it will be something entirely different.

Shadewing

Citizen
Not too interested in Dead End, but Pointblank certainly, and maybe Skullgrin. I'm still fond of his Generations toy, but curious to see what they do here.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Excited for Pointblank. I bought Crosshairs just in the off chance he got made. Now we just need Sureshot. Seems with both Mirage and Dragstrip one could be repainted to make it happen.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I've been hoping for, and then looking forward to Pointblank for a long time. I still have mine from when I was growing up - he's one of two that I bought with my own money. The rest were Christmas and Birthday presents (until I started spending $$ hand-over-fist on TFs in college).

I hope that they reference the toy and the Headmasters version . . . the Marvel version was a mess, and the Rebirth version wasn't much better. I do have an extra Peacemaker now . . . I bought legends Topspin solely for his Targetmaster, figuring that Pointblank wouldn't have his. Time to repurpose another figure - or maybe pick up Crosshairs off of Amazon.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Kinda kicking myself for not getting Crosshairs when I could pick one up cheap...

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
@Mr.Blud, I'm not following you - Peacemaker was a repainted Full-tilt?

And @Haywire - Crosshairs is still reasonable on Amazon.

I might go with Verity - there's a little bit of a resemblance to her Last Stand of the Wreckers armor.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
@Mr.Blud, I'm not following you - Peacemaker was a repainted Full-tilt?
No, Sureshot was:

Legends_Autobot_Targetmasters.jpg

Blud was responding to Darth Prime. You and Blud posted at the exact same time.

Top Bottom