Transformers Legacy toyline

MrBlud

Citizen
You had Armada Blurr? I’m sorry, the answer we were looking for was IDW Blurr. 4DB0B64C-9100-43C6-A7B8-B460C7AA9BBD.jpeg756116AB-E42E-405E-936B-CD163093F215.jpeg

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
That sure is IDW's "it's got wheels, it passes for a car".
(was going to post the pic but Sabrblade beat me by seconds. )

But I'm happy, I was never satisfied with the Generations Drift retool and never got the TR mold, so I'll finally have IDW Blurr.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
On a weird note, the new pics DID answer my quesiton on how Menasor's ankle joint avoids snapping the hood of the car-leg off at the clear plastic where the hood connects. It does it by having the hood of the car hover ABOVE the actual foot part. No load-bearing on the clear parts at all. On the other hand it does mean that the sole purpose of the car is to fill in the leg, but we knew that from seeing the frame of the body.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah, the hover-toe is weird. I wish it at least angled down to cover the gap a bit.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Okay, we've now got 3 versions of the newest Blurr mold, and not one comes with his Targetmaster partner? Rip-off! Come on, Hasbro, #releasetheHaywirecut!
Oh, is IDW a version of Studio Series? Didn't even realize it.

...guess that dashes my hopes of Lost Light Rodimus, then.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Okay, we've now got 3 versions of the newest Blurr mold, and not one comes with his Targetmaster partner? Rip-off! Come on, Hasbro, #releasetheHaywirecut!
You'll get it in 2024 in a retro box with a MINOR retool of Blurr and a $15 price premium :p

The Phazer

Citizen

Minerva images.

Robot mode looks nice enough - the slightly blockier proportions suit Minerva more I think. Despite the cheesecake art she is *supposed* to be a teenage girl, and the headsculpt is a lot better than the terrible one Elita received.

But dear lord, I assumed they were going to do something with that alt mode re-shelling wise. That looks absolutely terrible.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That actually looks pretty nice. I don't have any strong feelings for the character one way or the other, but the mold does look really good in those colors.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Wish they had done more remolding to further differentiate her from Elita-One, but she still looks good regardless.

Top Bottom