Transformers Legacy toyline

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Looking up other images of Blitzwing, I always figured that Blitzwing came with Menasor’s hands as his accessories but Menasor actually has proper hands and not fingerguns. They actively decided that Blitzwing gets giant novelty clear plastic hands.

Maybe he gets retooled as the Energon Combaticon torso guy?

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I always figured that Blitzwing came with Menasor’s hands as his accessories but Menasor acutally has proper hands and not fingerguns. They actively decided that Blitwing gets giant novelty clear plastic hands.

maybe he gets retooled as the energon Combaticon torso guy?

We need more Transformers that practice Shooter McGavin style of fighting:

shooter-darren-mc-gavin.gif

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Quick retro-replacement rude word questions, What the Combat Hero Optimus Prime is this argument about, and, am I winning...?

The real winners are those out there doing their job everyday. The doctors. The teachers. The personal injury lawyers. The Federal Bikini Inspectors. The guys filling in for the usual bass player because he's helping his brother move this weekend and couldn't be here. I'm sorry, I seem to have lost my train of thought, but in any case, I think we can all agree that Combat Hero Platypus Prime was the best new album of 1997.

Top Bottom