Transformers Legacy toyline

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
The Zaku head tank is far superior to the tank the show came up with, though the resulting robot a very generic robot as far as BM went.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's a shame that design wasn't in the show, because that transformation was made to be animated. It wouldn't need to be broken up into steps. It could all happen at once. It's so smooth.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm torn on that Shockwave. I already have the Combiner Wars version of "Micro-wave", which is all I ever wanted of a tiny Shockwave, but I do love tiny spaceships.

I'll probably hold off and hope that they put out a Shackwave repaint.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Possible Legacy Ransack. I’d personally like a remold of waspinator for the character.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Possible Legacy Ransack. I’d personally like a remold of waspinator for the character.

Already one Waspinator mold in that set, they don't need another.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
What is this set?

Random character selection Buzzworth Bumblebwe set for Target. Like the Fangry one from last year.

Wich sucks because I really want Ransack and Goldbug and couldn’t really care about the other two.

-ZacWilliam, I really want the other Deluxe Insecticons. Especially Venom who doesn’t even have a third party version like the others do. And I know I mention it a lot but Beet Papil too please?

lightsyder

Citizen
Random character selection Buzzworth Bumblebwe set for Target. Like the Fangry one from last year.

Wich sucks because I really want Ransack and Goldbug and couldn’t really care about the other two.

-ZacWilliam, I really want the other Deluxe Insecticons. Especially Venom who doesn’t even have a third party version like the others do. And I know I mention it a lot but Beet Papil too please?
I really hope they give us a new Venom and the rest of the deluxe Insecticons. Long overdue...

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Eh it's not bad, just not something I'd buy three toys I don't particularly care about for. Like, at reatail, I'd totally get the deluxe insecticons over the show guys. A remolded chest would have helped differentiate it from Kickback better too.

Shadewing

Citizen
So, in regards to Black Convoy's color scheme... And the Show vs Toy colors... And this whole conspiracy of them intentionally doing this to sell you proper colors later... I'm think there might be a much simpler reason for why Black Convoy's robot mode isn't in Show colors; To make him stand out more from Legacy Optimus Prime, whose robot mode is already very grey/silver, with a black cab and legs. Releasing Black Convoy in proper RID Scourge colors would make him look VERY similar to the Legacy Optimus. Maybe it's just as simple as trying to make the two look as visually distinct as possible. It could still mean we might get Scourge later on (He's not an original mold like Soundwave was) and they might be able to get away with it becuase he will look mostly different.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My son was going through a stack of old comics and I saw my old G2 issue#1. Upon rereading it, I realized how badly I want a figure of this guy:
20220529_210613.jpg

No name or Robot Mode is ever given as he immediately gets crushed by Grimlock, but man, that vehicle mode is one of the most 90's "extreme" things ever. Just spikes and missiles and flames everywhere.

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
Looking it up, it appears that it's the Japanese release, Bigmos, who spontaneously crumbles. That's probably what I half-remembered.
Funny enough the only iteration of that mold I own is Bigmos.

Dammit, I don't want to dig him out of my plastic containers now.

ALSO VERY COOL OF HASBRO releasing Ransack, now that I've started the process of repainting my Legacy Kickback into Ransack.

...any other colorschemes I should do? Shothole, perhaps?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
My son was going through a stack of old comics and I saw my old G2 issue#1. Upon rereading it, I realized how badly I want a figure of this guy:
View attachment 6519

No name or Robot Mode is ever given as he immediately gets crushed by Grimlock, but man, that vehicle mode is one of the most 90's "extreme" things ever. Just spikes and missiles and flames everywhere.
He looks like a member of a proto-DJD

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Now Road Hauler. Cool looking figure. I kinda wanna see a Energon (or was it Cybertron) Mudflap from that mold.

Top Bottom