Transformers Legacy toyline

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
This there ya go his NAME IS NOW REDSHIRT! and he has a panic attack cos he has no last name

Not so generic now huh?

You realise that being a red shirt unless you are important, like captain or commander, means that your more likely to die?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You realise that being a red shirt unless you are important, like captain or commander, means that your more likely to die?

The thing is RED COG realizes that. That's his gimmick. He knows that he's the "Ensign Nobody" that beams down with Kirk and Spock. He's constantly terrified that he'll be killed just so that everyone knows that the situation is dangerous.

But he also knows all the tropes and is using that knowledge as best he can to avoid his inevitable death.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
The Energon canister is a nifty addition, and I’m eager to see the the weapons in better detail. But like the Energy rods included with Origins Bumblebee…their novelty is really dang limited since only a select few figures can even hold those sorts of accessories. And that feature has been costed out of the new ones!

Kind of surprising we haven’t seen Hasbro do much with Alternate hands for this brand, considering how much it has been embraced in their other collector brands.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Energon canister is a nifty addition, and I’m eager to see the the weapons in better detail. But like the Energy rods included with Origins Bumblebee…their novelty is really dang limited since only a select few figures can even hold those sorts of accessories. And that feature has been costed out of the new ones!

Kind of surprising we haven’t seen Hasbro do much with Alternate hands for this brand, considering how much it has been embraced in their other collector brands.

You know, with them now starting to test the waters with including alternate heads, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see alternate hands becoming an occasional accessory.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have already decided to extremely limit my purchases of the Legacy line. However, the discussions around Red Shirt are inspiring me to pick him up.

I also plan on grabbing the Insecticons (always been a huge fan since the 80's) and Stunticons as I'm a sucker for combiners. Nothing else is really jumping out at me so far.

Top Bottom