Transformers Legacy toyline

Nevermore

Citizen
And I'm happy they're not technically the Netflix line, so Hasbro UK was able to get out of the exclusivity window they accidentally signed for those.

(Hasbro UK allegedly game Smyths Toys exclusivity in Ireland but forgot to limit it to Ireland in the contract, so they ended up with it in the UK as well despite Hasbro UK soliciting the line to other retailers who had all taken pre-orders at that point.)
The Netflix stuff was also exclusive to Smyths in Germany.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Speaking of Legacy releases, a warning to those getting Black Zarak. I just got mine out of his box, and the cover pieces that help conceal the Zarak head's arms when it's a head for the Titan's robot mode both fell off. I was able to put them back on with a little careful maneuvering, but still, kinda annoying.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Speaking of Legacy releases, a warning to those getting Black Zarak. I just got mine out of his box, and the cover pieces that help conceal the Zarak head's arms when it's a head for the Titan's robot mode both fell off. I was able to put them back on with a little careful maneuvering, but still, kinda annoying.
Yeah mine like to fall off occasionally when handling. I don't believe they ever fell off of Scorponok.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Kind of annoyed my Kingdom Lift-Ticket broke immediately out of package (his wing snapped when I pushed on it when transforming him to truck mode).

Hasbro Pulse won't replace it, Hasbro Consumer Care doesn't have a replacement, and Hasbro Pulse won't allow me to order a second one.

RCX

Citizen
That's nuts Randy. I wonder why they're being sticklers about it? The thing is clearly in stock, and even if they won't replace it for free you would think they would make an exception to the limit-1 rule for one that broke right out of the box. Probably has to do with not being able to override their own system.

Dake

Citizen
I'm sure someone out there has mysteriously had a half dozen "break", so now they just don't allow anyone to do it.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I called them and they're going to get back to me.

Incidentally Cartamundi (formerly Hasbro Games formerly Milton Bradley) a couple towns over in East Longmeadow sent me a Kingdom Dinobot as the replacement figure.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm sure someone out there has mysteriously had a half dozen "break", so now they just don't allow anyone to do it.
When my Matrix piece broke, they asked for all sorts of pictures (which I happily provided), but all it got me was a Tigertrack as a make-good.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
It's things like this that, while I know statistically not the majority of cases, that makes me highly hesitant towards the new Stunticons, as between the higher cost and thinner plastic, I'm not sure they'd survive having an actual kid (my nephew) playing with them.

Glitch

Citizen
I am curious as to what Legacy will get in terms of TV or web series.
I would prefer a movie, may be one similar to Heavy Metal (1981) with Unicrons influence felt in different realities, a anthology film so to speak with voice actors from the various series dealing with his minions.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I am curious as to what Legacy will get in terms of TV or web series.
I would prefer a movie, may be one similar to Heavy Metal (1981) with Unicrons influence felt in different realities, a anthology film so to speak with voice actors from the various series dealing with his minions.

Nothing has been said about media attached to legacy currently, I think Hasbro likely has their eyes more on Rise of the Beasts, but we'll see, the Botbots series is finally coming but the toyline is clearly MIA, currently

MrBlud

Citizen
Here comes another #TransformersTuesday reveal! Galvatron is back, and this time he’s facing off with Laser Optimus Prime! And we’re happy to announce that we listened to your feedback and removed the battle damage deco! Both Transformers: Legacy Leader Galvatron and Laser Optimus Prime are launching this Spring.

D23FF837-3002-4AA6-98C9-5936C3EB25E7.jpeg

So yes, the promo pics of Legacy Galvatron being absent the battle damage deco were accurate. The Leader boxes are now entirely enclosed so watch out for 80% of them or more having Kingdom Galvatron returns in them :/

The Phazer

Citizen
Huh, they did change it after all. Weird.

If they were going to redo the deco I'd have hoped they'd change the shade of purple to be honest.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Probably easier to drop the paint step for the damage than go through the process of reformulating the plastic.

Either way, I'm happy with GalvaTRON and Selects I have. I MIGHT snag him if he languishes long enough to get a price hit later in the year.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hm, I wanted toon colors Galvatron, anyway, but waiting for this one may be the better call, absent any other changes.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe I'll get this, then strip the damage of the original and repaint THAT into the proper shade of purple. But idk, it's already getting crowded over here.

Top Bottom