Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
There's a chance we'll get the fossilizer smilodon and crocodile this way, unless it was a lie like Gears and Polar Claw.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Spindle and Masterdominus are the only two Fossilizers in this subline.

Which is a shame, because I would have loved to have had Vertebreak remolded into a raptor and Wingfinger into a Tropeognathus (below) or some other pterodon.

tropeognathus_b8f3.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
There's a chance we'll get the fossilizer smilodon and crocodile this way, unless it was a lie like Gears and Polar Claw.
That "concept" art was just that, concept. While much of it DID end up being produced, a bunch of it got left on the cutting room floor.

Gears, Polar Claw, the Smilodon, Croc and Sabretooth Tiger, even the ability for the Maximals/Predacons to use the Fossilizers, got scrapped in the development.

Unless Hasbro dusts off Fossilizers in the future, I think these retools are the last gasp of these guys.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
The chest plate is also new. It actually resembles the chest of Powercore Grimstone in dino pope mode.
Really? Huh, I kept looking between them so much I was certain, but here's Mark Maher talking about the new parts and the Grimstone chest is intentional.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdYlW-XuQT3/

Oh man, Leadfoot was the one I had the least interest in but looks great and Masterdominus (What a name!) looks fantastic, much better colors then Spindle. A little bit disappointed they didn't use Slammoth but I had already decided that would be a combiner form name.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Really? Huh, I kept looking between them so much I was certain, but here's Mark Maher talking about the new parts and the Grimstone chest is intentional.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdYlW-XuQT3/

Oh man, Leadfoot was the one I had the least interest in but looks great and Masterdominus (What a name!) looks fantastic, much better colors then Spindle. A little bit disappointed they didn't use Slammoth but I had already decided that would be a combiner form name.

Interesting that the new parts of both are on the same mold. makes sense, though.

Kup

Citizen
So a mostly toy-based deco. Not sure if this is what people meant when they said they wanted a Springer without battle damage. Maybe we should be more specific next time.

That said, as an owner of the original toy in my childhood, I like this deco very much.

Top Bottom