Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Supreme Cheetor was always smaller than Fort Max.

At least he was taller than Armada Unicron and all other Supreme class toys.

(And I still have my Supreme Cheetor)

MrBlud

Citizen
Given the “G1-aesthetic” overriding most of the animation specific touches when brought over to Generations ala Prime Arcee and Bulkhead; an Animated Omega Supreme would 100% be the Titan Ark we just got with more red, a gun hand, and a new head.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Laser Prime never shows up in the comic. He's the normal Prime until the end when he gets his Combat Hero form.
Laser Prime appeared in Japanese (comic?) media, as did this "hero" version.

-
TGGLaserPrime.jpg
G2PrimeJustice.jpg
G2Hero.jpg

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
Bought Core class Hot Rod on a whim tonight. Got him home, opened the box... and found he was missing his weapon, presumably thanks to the completely-open-in-the-front packaging...

Glitch

Citizen
The Ark retooled into Animated Omega Supreme?

Not that I could justify the expense the first time around, but that would still be beautiful . . .

Given the “G1-aesthetic” overriding most of the animation specific touches when brought over to Generations ala Prime Arcee and Bulkhead; an Animated Omega Supreme would 100% be the Titan Ark we just got with more red, a gun hand, and a new head.
Next you'll want Zazorigun or 'Burning Scorponok'.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Ironic that there is this discussion on pairing G2 Laser Optimus and G2 Tank Megatron, when Japan has the Hero G2 Megatron facing off with him because they never released the larger green G2 Tank Megatron we all know and love.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Ironic that there is this discussion on pairing G2 Laser Optimus and G2 Tank Megatron, when Japan has the Hero G2 Megatron facing off with him because they never released the larger green G2 Tank Megatron we all know and love.
On the flip side Hasbro- as far as Generations goes- has only released the Hero deco on the TR mould.

Which is a fine mould but I'm not sure anyone necessarily wants their G2 Hero Megs homage to be a triple changer and Headmaster...

Lobjob

Citizen
On the flip side Hasbro- as far as Generations goes- has only released the Hero deco on the TR mould.

Which is a fine mould but I'm not sure anyone necessarily wants their G2 Hero Megs homage to be a triple changer and Headmaster...

Or Beast Wars Megatron, but I'm thankful it exists.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bought Core class Hot Rod on a whim tonight. Got him home, opened the box... and found he was missing his weapon, presumably thanks to the completely-open-in-the-front packaging...

Not only were they unable to see this coming, but they are going to do nothing about it.

Glitch

Citizen
Yesterday I got Skids who's been in limbo since forever, and today I rushed to Smyths at the news Nightprowler, Buzzsaw and Sandstorm are there in the UK.

Also Legends G2 Megatron came with a comic showing Headmaster Megatron combine with a Overcharge transtector decoed with his first G2 green and purple body, that fig also repurposed Fangry's Drone as Savage Noble a nice touch given they could have easily reused Crashbash and Overboards partner drone for the umpteenth time given it's a T-Rex into Dragon drone.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Until Megastorm, that is.

That was TakaraTomy in Legends.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
And also, presumably because:

- You live in America?
- Hasblo decided to "force" users to buy all the figures (including some duds, such as Hotrod) in order to get a "complete" weapon?

Top Bottom