Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The red cockpit canopy on the chest and the silver horns above the yellow face are giving me King Atlas vibes, which I truly hope doesn't mean that Hasbro intends for this figure to also sort of double as King Atlas in addition to Dreadwing (in lieu of giving the king his own toy with his own proper deco) in the same way that the Skyquake toy doubles as both the G1 and Prime versions of him.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I will be collecting all of the versions of this mold. It is a fantastic mold and all of these guys will make great troops for my Prime Dreadwing.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
The red cockpit canopy on the chest and the silver horns above the yellow face are giving me King Atlas vibes, which I truly hope doesn't mean that Hasbro intends for this figure to also sort of double as King Atlas in addition to Dreadwing (in lieu of giving the king his own toy with his own proper deco) in the same way that the Skyquake toy doubles as both the G1 and Prime versions of him.
Isn't this more likely a G2 Dreadwing color reference? I'd expect some white and red if they wanted a King Atlas homage.

I find the colors are much better than Skyquake. Pea-soup green and salmon are not very aesthetically pleasing. Also a slight disappointment that he has a cannon barrel on his gun instead of the minigun Skyquake had. It's accurate but gatling guns are illin'. I'd like to get a version of this mold and barring a G1 colors Skyquake, I think this is it. Sorry to King Atlas but I'm leery of white plastic.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Has anyone digibashed this into MW Starscream yet?
Yes. Someone digibashed the mold into all relevant iterations when the original Legacy version came out, but I can't find them. I think I reposted them here at this thread too?

Edit:

- As mentioned above, here are two such digibashes.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Super Deceptico Bros.jpg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It's a leaked G2 Dead End.

It hasn't been officially announced yet.

Guess is that it's a Walmart exclusive as part of the Toxitron subline.

-ZacWilliam, being a Walmart exclusive good luck.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still have my fingers crossed that Walmart will fulfill my preorders of Toxitron and Cloudcover.

Top Bottom