Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And after season 1, the show stops being about Bumblebee. He's still in it, but he's no longer the main character.

And as for the time skip between the first two seasons, some have given thought to the idea of the Transformers: Battlegrounds video game being what possibly takes place during that time skip.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Its not. As some one that has seen all the show and played through the entire game, I can say 100% that the game is an alternate reality to the show.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Not in actual events, but in spirit... in concept, it's basically the Cyberverse equivalent of G1 Seasons 1 and 2 happens between Cyberverse Seasons 1 and 2. Season 2 starts with "the final battle of the War on Earth."

It's actually pretty clever of them to have done the lead up to the G1 Cartoon equivalent War on Earth in CY S1 and then figure the audience "knows how that goes" and jump right to the new and interesting stuff at its climax for S2.

-ZacWilliam, it opened the show up to do something New and more interesting.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Another wild thing is, aside from some VO in faux-Youtube clips in the S2 premier, there are no humans in Cyberverse. No kid sidekicks, no government agents, no secret organizations... not even random civilians. It's all Transformers all the time.

Also has by far my favorite Megatron/Starscream interaction ever.

Are spoiler tags broken or am I just getting old and unasked to use technology?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just put the word spoiler in between [ ] and use a closing tag for it like [ / ] with spoiler inside it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Its not. As some one that has seen all the show and played through the entire game, I can say 100% that the game is an alternate reality to the show.
Aw. Bummer.

It's actually pretty clever of them to have done the lead up to the G1 Cartoon equivalent War on Earth in CY S1 and then figure the audience "knows how that goes" and jump right to the new and interesting stuff at its climax for S2.

-ZacWilliam, it opened the show up to do something New and more interesting.
I actually know a bunch of folks who were wanting to see the war on Earth and were really put off by the show skipping over it. Some were so put off to the point that they dropped out of the show entirely because it didn't give them what they wanted to see.

And, no, they don't care about what happens afterward in Seasons 2-4. None of it sounds interesting to them (and, unsurprisingly, they were especially put off by what they heard the show did to the Quintessons, name pronunciation change and all).

Another wild thing is, aside from some VO in faux-Youtube clips in the S2 premier, there are no humans in Cyberverse. No kid sidekicks, no government agents, no secret organizations... not even random civilians. It's all Transformers all the time.
There was one human. Briefly. In Season 1.

Cyberverse-TeletraanX-kid.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Someotimes I forget and put the word spoilers instead of spoiler. As long as tis working now though! :)

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
New listings from JtPrime, revealing Armada Galvatron, Voyager Vector Prime, Deluxe G1 Optimus Prime, Voyager Origins Wheeljack (!), and…Rocklords?!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Could these rocks be the Legacy energon monsters?
Doubtful. The energon monsters were likely to have been pull-apart toys like the Junkions, Fossilizers, Modulators, and Weaponizers. And from the sound of their name, they likely would have had monster-based beast modes.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
"Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle!" Nemo Nox

It will be intersting to see how they handle Vector Prime, Armada Galvatron is going to be a straight repaint of Armada Megatron! Origns Wheeljack, about time

Top Bottom