Transformers Legacy toyline

Echowarrior

Citizen
Even if this thing ends up sucking, I'm still glad we can have characters besides Sky-Byte and Scourge.

Agreed. The fact that we seem to be getting a Tow-Line helps a lot in my book, and I welcome more RiD homages.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting an homage to the Build Team anytime soon, but I'd think a Skid-Z has got to be on someone's radar.

Shadewing

Citizen
Agreed. The fact that we seem to be getting a Tow-Line helps a lot in my book, and I welcome more RiD homages.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting an homage to the Build Team anytime soon, but I'd think a Skid-Z has got to be on someone's radar.

I wounder if they stll have those alt heads for the CW Constructicons...

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe one day, if I think about it, but then, I'm not watching Earthspark either, Cyberverse look, didn't really strike a cord with me, it looked cheep and uninspiring, plus, I was getting sick of BB being a mute as its becoming a silly gimmick and shouldn't really define his character!

He gets his voice back by the end of season 1, IIRC. Like I said, watch the last few episodes of Season 1, and then keep going. It gets really good and introduces a lot of great new TFs to the Lore.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
He gets his voice back by the end of season 1, IIRC. Like I said, watch the last few episodes of Season 1, and then keep going. It gets really good and introduces a lot of great new TFs to the Lore.
He has his voice back in the first episode of season 2. They never explain it. It's still gone by the end of season 1, but then he suddenly just has it again one episode later.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Season 1 starts off kind of slow and weak, but eventually gets pretty good. Season 2 is all around really good from start to finish. Though, its proper finale doesn't come until the first four episodes of season 3 for some odd reason. Season 3... is simply amazing. And the two season 4 movies were pretty good too.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At the time I had continuity fatigue. I wasn't ready to get invested in another universe that would last 3 seasons at best and then vanish into irrelevance. I could make an exception if it showed signs of being something special, but Bumblebee's lifeless face in the preview was easily one of the top 10 most terrifying things I've seen in animation, making the advertised premise of a very Bumblebee-centric show a no-go even if I wasn't already sick of the character.

Hearing that the show did actually get good makes me interested to see it.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
It’s pretty good but I feel was held back somewhat by the pace necessitated by 11-minute episodes.

Badgertron

Citizen
I actually found the pacing really refreshing, and I think they managed to fit in almost the same amount of plot as you'd normally get from a normal episode once you scraped all the filler off. It was really interesting to see as a concept.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Count me as a Cyberverse booster. That show was always improving. From ok, to good, to great.

-ZacWilliam, even the S1 episodes that have a lot of "just ok" do some neat world and history building in the (many) flashbacks.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen

Shadewing

Citizen
Cyberverse is fun, the first season is a slow burn that is largely focused on world building through Bumblebee regaining his memories with Windblade's help. Bumblebee's raido talk is done well imo, and is better the Prime's Bumblebeeps. But in his mindscape he talks normally, which makes sense since his physical disability of his voice box being damaged doesn't effect his mental voice. So even if you don't like the Radio talk, its a small part of the show when most of it focus's on the flashbacks. But I do agree that everything after Season 1 is much better, though there is a significant time skip between season 1 and season 2. Enough that there feels like there could be a 'lost season' between them.

Top Bottom