Transformers Legacy toyline

MrBlud

Citizen
We only have a single piece of pre-existing art for this character and they don’t even use that head.

Not gonna lie, its absence really downgraded the want on this guy. :/

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Images here.

G2 Toxitron Mirage.jpg

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Since I’m not paying multipack prices for earth mode Mirage, this looks like a decent enough way to get the mold.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thank you for the update. These had been posted already several posts back, but you must have people on ignore so you didn't see them. :ROFLMAO:

It's okay though. That is what the ignore feature is for. :geek:

I really like the SG Rodimus and the Toxitron G2 Mirage. I will probably pass on both of them for different reasons, but they are both really cool.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Thank you for the update. These had been posted already several posts back...
Another reason people might post images or text "locally" is so that we can see them here without the need to visit other websites, which in turn is both more convenient for some and/or promotes this site. Some rival TF sites actually prohibit linking to other (TF) sites. Also, we might not have seen previous posts by other users because they were in a previous page, which we couldn't see if we come to the most recent page, etc.

I also try (time permitting) to upload slightly edited versions of existing images, which are cropped, feature "quick and dirty" enhancements (removed background, increased brightness, etc) and/or which have been stuck together to make one image (reducing the need for multiple uploads).

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, you admit to deliberately skipping over things just to get to the end of the thread, rather than engaging with the conversations that are already at hand.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm looking forward to laying my hands upon this Prime, whever he ships out from In-demand toys, he among a bunch of stuff pre-ordered across multable orders, GAH, I think I'm going to end up with a bunch more OP again this year, I currently have 12 scattered across the the room I'm in, thou one is dead and another is rather evil, I guess, I need to have a sort out of my collection and a purge at some point!

Top Bottom