Transformers Legacy toyline

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
One thing to note about that. Unlike the Ark being the Autobot's Earth base, the Nemesis wasn't the ship that the Decepticons used as their Earth base.

That maybe so, but the Victory (I believe its called) was pretty much the same basic shape and type of ship as the Nemesis, thou I wonder why the Autobots never decided to build a Ark 2 during G1, unlike the cons, they could of salvaged much of the original Ark parts and get aid from the humans on Earth, then again, one has to wonder what the real state of the ship was after 4 million years stuck in the side of a mountain, aside from cobwebs, were any parts of the ship falling apart due to Earth's atmosphere?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
One thing to note about that. Unlike the Ark being the Autobot's Earth base, the Nemesis wasn't the ship that the Decepticons used as their Earth base.

Right. But I would be willing to suspend disbelief if the set would allow me to both:

a). Have a nice-looking space ship mode.

b). "Convert" into a fun, engaging little play scene inside.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
That maybe so, but the Victory (I believe its called) was pretty much the same basic shape and type of ship as the Nemesis, thou I wonder why the Autobots never decided to build a Ark 2 during G1, unlike the cons, they could of salvaged much of the original Ark parts and get aid from the humans on Earth, then again, one has to wonder what the real state of the ship was after 4 million years stuck in the side of a mountain, aside from cobwebs, were any parts of the ship falling apart due to Earth's atmosphere?

Doesn't MTMTE end with the Autobots recieving aid from Earth to repair the Ark and go home. (Spike and Sparkplug are excited to go see an alien planet) It get's forgotten by the next episode, though they did learn the Decepticons were alive in that episode so you could probably headcanon it.

Either way, the battle is initially constrained to Earth for the most part, and any trips to Cybertron could be done by Space Bridge. By the time space travel is more common in S2, they had Cosmos, Astrotrain and Omega Supreme to fly around in.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There was supposed to be an Ark II, but it got cut from the episode once the show got picked up for a full season.

Ark_II_Unused_Character_Model.jpg

All we see of it in the final episode is part of the launch platform. The rest is obscured off screen.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mentioned it back when we first heard about the Nemesis, but despite not being the Victory, I'd have enjoyed if instead of removable hand cannons and whatnot, they'd instead had removable components that could form the little domes and towers and stuff that comprised their undersea base in the first two seasons of the cartoon.

That would have been a nice alternative to the Teletraan/Mainframe inclusion, I think.

...and I dunno, I guess if you must, let those form weapons of some kind for the robot.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
I was always surprised that they managed to rebuild the Ark in the Marvel comic book and took it to space again.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the main page article didn't include many of the pictures from the original source, right? As it's Instagram, many people can't access that site fully to see the actual pictures, so isn't it a good idea to repost them at the main article?

Here are (most?) of the missing images, plus some new official toy photos and a video.

Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (22)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (21)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (20)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (19)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (18)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (17)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (16)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (15)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (14)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (13)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (12)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Class Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (30)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Class Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (29)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Class Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (28)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Titan Class Nemesis from Transformers Legacy Evolution (27)__scaled_600.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The embedded Instagram posts should have little arrow buttons to scroll through all the images. I am not logged in to Instagram but it works fine for me.

It doesn't seem to work in private windows though.

Blot

Citizen
So the weird posture and awkward proportions were there from the start. You think they'd have started with a normal body type or something.

Dake

Citizen
Hats off to the designers.

The Ark looks terrible in comparison with all the missing panels.

Wild since this presumably will cost roughly the same, is larger, and has a much more coherent ship mode.

I wouldn't say the Ark looks "terrible", but it is pretty crazy how clean they got her ship-mode to be compared to all the Ark's gaps. I wonder if part of that is because of the complaints about the Ark that they decided to up their game?

So the weird posture and awkward proportions were there from the start. You think they'd have started with a normal body type or something.

Why? They said in the write-up that it was already going to be a challenge because of the ship's design and it encouraged them to make her have that sort of corrupt, crone-like posture. I think it's pretty cool and a nice counterpoint to the Ark.

Top Bottom