Transformers Legacy toyline

Onyx

Citizen
If you give a Zac a large Straxus he's going to ask for a new Scrounge with a special arm like no other. And if you make him a new Scrounge, a rolling disk of tragedy, he's going to want a Helex/Polyhex Titan that turns into the Smelting Pool to melt that Scrounge away. And if you make Zac a Smelting Pool Titan he is never going to shut up until you make a Spanner / Space Bridge Titan as its Autobot counterpart...

-ZacWilliam, yeah... that may be my favorite Marvel TF story...

I don't know about a Helex/Polyhex Titan, but you just gave me an idea. I'm planning on getting both Hasbro and Takara versions of Fort Max. Since some parts need to be swapped to get an actual G1 accurate Fort Max. The extra, now, may end up getting repainted into Straxus's Fortress, Darkmount.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I'm planning on getting both Hasbro and Takara versions of Fort Max. Since some parts need to be swapped to get an actual G1 accurate Fort Max.
I'm intrigued. Which parts need to be swapped between the two? I was under the impression that the Takara version was the more accurate of the two, but what's more accurate about the Hasbro version?

Onyx

Citizen
I'm intrigued. Which parts need to be swapped between the two? I was under the impression that the Takara version was the more accurate of the two, but what's more accurate about the Hasbro version?

The transparent covers on the left shoulder, and if possible, the sounds.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Is there a trick to getting Skyquake to stand up, or is it just a matter of posing him very carefully and bending him forward just the right amount?

Glitch

Citizen
So a few weeks ago I read the designers of this new Legacy Volcanicus wanted to do Slash as a weapon, maybe a core class slash could be compatible with both the new and POTP Volcanicus figures, a flip out 5 mm and 3mm handle.

Badgertron

Citizen
Got to check out the Skyquake a bit in person this weekend, seems pretty solid. What are we thinking the chances are that a G1 coloured version would be remolded rather than just a repaint? Remolded & smaller shoulder pads would be much more accurate, and would slim down the jet mode to be a bit more bomber-y like the original.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pretty high. At this point it's surprising when we get a repaint that doesn't have some remolding.

Maximal_Arachknight

Citizen
Got to check out the Skyquake a bit in person this weekend, seems pretty solid. What are we thinking the chances are that a G1 coloured version would be remolded rather than just a repaint? Remolded & smaller shoulder pads would be much more accurate, and would slim down the jet mode to be a bit more bomber-y like the original.
Pretty high. At this point it's surprising when we get a repaint that doesn't have some remolding.

Still hoping for both Prime Dreadwing and Megaplex (remold, perhaps Generations Selects).

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He is a pricey toy! Considering I just Preordered a $40 deluxe though, I think that this hobby is getting a bit expensive.

Cue Hotrod quote......

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
This thing costs almost as much as the first couple of Titans. Really starting to feel priced out of the hobby.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Yeah, 'tis getting tough out there. I'm currently looking at paying $50 each for Beachcomber and Axlegrease as major retailers in Canada aren't getting that wave, and I'm wondering if it's really worth it...

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I looked at my pile of figures a while ago(as I don't have the space yet to do what I really want) and realized most of what I had was already "good enough" so I've only really picked up things here and there that are something actually new(like Jhiaxus or Tarn) or things that are too much of an upgrade to pass on(LIke Ironhide, when my previous one was the Universe mold)

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm getting a bit picky about the figures I buy, I chosen to skip the core class Dinobots, of the reveals last week, Armada Megatron was a buy along with Beachcomber but the others weren't worth it, I'm not keen on the Nemesis Leo Prime, I have no attachment to Devcon, the Decepticon Junkion, simply doesn't fit in with the other Junkions I have, so I try to be choosy, thou I guess I need to have a good purge at some point

Top Bottom