Transformers Legacy toyline

Darth_Prime

Citizen
My pre orders are still in the cart with dead links.

somebody on TFW said we know they are already in port. How do we know this? And why? Geez.

Echowarrior

Citizen
And speaking of preorders, I just got notified by Hasbro Pulse that my preorders for the first wave of Deluxes for Evolution will be shipping soon. Yay!

The Phazer

Citizen
Secret inside sources.

You don't need secret inside sources for shipping in port, Hasbro puts the case assortment numbers on the shipping consignments and those are publicly accessible information.

If anyone is bored enough to look it up you can figure this out for all of Hasbro's shipments, it's just laborious to do.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Possible First Looks at Legacy Evolution Metalhawk & Twincast Figures (2)__scaled_600.png

Possible First Looks at Legacy Evolution Metalhawk & Twincast Figures (1)__scaled_600.png

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I must be psychic or something, because waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2012 when it was first known that BotCon 2012 would have a Deluxe class Metalhawk toy, but before it was known that it was going to use the Generations Thunderwing mold, I kept insisting that Universe 2008 Cyclonus would have been the perfect mold to use for an inner robot Metalhawk toy.

And now, lo and behold, just over a decade later, Hasbro finally makes that suggestion a reality with the Kingdom Cyclonus mold. 😁

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I think.this confirms my idea that the humanoid cassettes are somehow gang molded to Blaster's clear plastic sprue.

I wonder how many people will give POTP Metalhawk to Legacy Metalhawk to make a Pretender Targetmaster Primemaster Nonmetallic Metalhawk?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I thought so, but even then, some were adamant that it was just a fluke and that they'd be solid a color later, though I don't know why they thought that, or why the cassettes are clear in the first place. There's a lot I don't get on this one.

Top Bottom