Transformers Legacy toyline

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have that Devastator as well, and I agree completely. While I'm not opposed to a giant Devastator, a head taller than the other combiner teams fit better into my collection. And I, too, have been hoping for a long time for a downscaled Predaking.

Look, I have been dieting for a while now,

:p

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
View attachment 2213

The downsized Devastator is about a head taller than the other combiners. Plastic quality seems pretty good, and some parts have been redesigned to work better at a smaller size. I keep hoping for a similar-sized version of POTP Predaking.
I agree with this, although not everything was reworked to function at the smaller scale and some of the tabs and pegs are very fragile due to the downscaling. Individual tastes may vary but the individual constructicons are slightly shorter than the average WFC trilogy carbot. If you only want to keep in Devastator mode though, it's just about perfect.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm passing on Bulkhead, this one is not really to my tastes, much prefer the First Edition Prime Bulkhead figure I got over this.

The Phazer

Citizen
Being chonkier helps a bit, but he's still ultimately a pretty boring design. It's not even as interesting as G1 Inferno's transformation, and that was one of the duller ones in Diaclone.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, the proportions are better, but even at the concept stage he's made of too many right angles. The real-life truck that the toy is based on is actually significantly more Bulkhead shaped than what they ended up with:

16345982009_6a3c3a77e4_b.jpg

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
and a ton of blast effect parts. thatll drive the cost right up and justify the leader class price!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I’ll be the odd one out and ask for a Core-class Lugnut. I have RtS Lugnut and the regular Animated Lugnut, and they are both glorious! What I really need is a small-scale Lugnut to fight for the glory of the Decepticons against Autobots and Guardian GoBots alike.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I’ll be the odd one out and ask for a Core-class Lugnut. I have RtS Lugnut and the regular Animated Lugnut, and they are both glorious! What I really need is a small-scale Lugnut to fight for the glory of the Decepticons against Autobots and Guardian GoBots alike.

A Commander class would be nice for Lugnut, because he was presented as a big bot in animated, so I would like to see a larger verison!

Top Bottom