Transformers Legacy toyline

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I'm interested, but kinda wanna see what Toyhax does for the trailer, because right now the trailer being bland as **** all white in base mode is my main sticking point. If he'd honestly JUST been the truck, I'd have gotten him by now.
Seconded. I really don't need a second copy of the trailer, but a voyager priced Santa Prime would have been hard to pass up.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I do wonder if the rumors of Holiday Optimus being a pre-use/repurpose of Amazon Prime are true. I wish they'd packaged him with appropriate Botbots, as there are several that would have been great for trailer-partners.
We were saying this earlier. It's the only time I would consider Notbots being packaged with "real" TFs (and perhaps some of the "Happy Meal" styled animal bots being released alongside BW figures).

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Guy I follow in Singapore found Minerva and reissue Sky Lynx and Jetfire. Wonder when those will pop up here? I’ve got Sky Lynx on pre order.
FE72A210-D5DF-4160-9BCC-9CB8D9DA2BBB.png

48FB7E87-578C-4B76-950F-2146273E6719.png

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
it is a fantastic new Optimus mold. I love having him as Christmas Prime, but it's so well done that I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it as a more traditional mainline figure. Give it a new short trailer with a missile launcher and call it Sureshot.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'd like the legs flipped around in a perfect world but its still workable.
They can be rotated to the "correct" position, via waist swivel (as said above), BUT the front of the cab opens to allow the legs to flip up (forming knee pads), so these would hinder knee movement. You can see it in the review below.

I hope there's a way to mod it though, if Hasbro releases it in Sureshot colours.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
Based on Transformation, I could see the possibility that Hasbro might have planned it with a retool in mind. Of course that's just conjecture but it doesnt seem like it'd take much to reverse the legs if they wanted to do an accuracte Sureshot/Hero Prime

Top Bottom