Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Interesting video review of Galaxy Shuttle.

Screenshot_20221107-020333.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-020744.jpg

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
If the reader’s mind immediately goes to a lewd interpretation of a single word in the context of a forum post about a toy robot’s colors, that sounds like their problem, not mine.

That’s like, Beavis and Butthead level of discourse.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
If the reader’s mind immediately goes to a lewd interpretation of a single word in the context of a forum post about a toy robot’s colors, that sounds like their problem, not mine.

That’s like, Beavis and Butthead level of discourse.
Technically, it was two or three words, and in the Cheesecake thread of all places. I would suspect the odd inferred or implied double entendre would be par for the course?

And us Brits have a character of our own, prior to those two chaps, that dealt with the whole subject:

(Possibly NSFW, so put behind spoilers)

Edited to acknowledge this isn't, in fact, the Cheesecake Thread...

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Got a question in Jhiaxus:
I've seen him at retail several times, but I upped and ordered him via the Amazon coupon (which made Iguanus, basically, free). Came in today and...it looks...off. I know his chest and face are painted so it wasn't going to match the molded in yellow parts, but mine seems REALLY green.
It's less obvious in the pic, but in "natural eye viewing", it's a pronounced puke green tint.

So, did I get a wonky one, or have others gotten one like this?

Edit: Turns out I have a crap light in my room. I went to other parts of my house and he is appropriately yellow. Just a weird visual trick with the lighting and the type of paint they used here.

Attachments

• tempImage2Ai8ZH.png
    tempImage2Ai8ZH.png
    767.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Got a question in Jhiaxus:
I've seen him at retail several times, but I upped and ordered him via the Amazon coupon (which made Iguanus, basically, free). Came in today and...it looks...off. I know his chest and face are painted so it wasn't going to match the molded in yellow parts, but mine seems REALLY green.
It's less obvious in the pic, but in "natural eye viewing", it's a pronounced puke green tint.

So, did I get a wonky one, or have others gotten one like this?

Edit: Turns out I have a crap light in my room. I went to other parts of my house and he is appropriately yellow. Just a weird visual trick with the lighting and the type of paint they used here.
The colors will tend to be off on the smokey gray clear plastic parts because light still partially shines through. Kind of like ER Sunstreaker but not quite as bad.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I just got notice that Legacy Voyager wave 3 (Armada Starscream and Inferno) are preparing to ship from Hasbro Pulse.

Arazyr

Citizen
My Crankcase, Pointblank, and Skullgrin are shipping soon too, along with TM2 Megatron and the Voyagers. Had to cancel my Galaxy Shuttle preorder since I won't have room in my budget because of things shipping early...

Echowarrior

Citizen
I've also gotten word that TM2 Megatron and Armada Starscream will be shipping from Hasbro Pulse, and word from BBTS that they're expecting Inferno soon. No word yet on the Deluxes, but we'll see.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I haven't received any emails yet regarding wave 3 stuff. My SS86 Ironhide should be here in a few days though.

Top Bottom