Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Just get a set or two of these (or similar) and fill the trailer with 'em:

91gsg3EFu5L._AC_SL300_.jpg
81KMVSKCr7L._AC_SL300_.jpg
Soundwave could make them from his chest.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Rumble: Hey... uh, megatron? I think there's something wrong with soundwave...

*soundwave ejecting presents as fast possible and being torn apart by ravenous children*

Megatron: ... You know what? I'm not touching this. I've done a lot of stupid shit, and I know better than to touch this. Someone try to get the corpse so we can weld up a memorial later.

Soundwave: WHY IS THERE PAIN? AM I NOT PERFORMING THE REQUIRED FUNCTION?!?

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm typically not a fan of Toyhax's "embellishment" sets (I very much appreciate the sets that either replace lost stickers, or in the case of newer toys, replicate the look of the classic versions), but I do agree that the trailer needs something, and I'd definitely consider a Christmas-specific variation in this case.

I'm kinda love/hate with Toyhax, as I've mentioned in the past. Some sets I feel are worth it, even if you don't use everything; and others feel like they had to pad out the set to get to price that wouold likelt cover whatever production costs they have, while others feel a bit too... try hard. (Like the set to make Nemy's trailer into a trailer for SG Prime with edgelord-y versions of Prime's stickers). I've not cared much to get the stickers for Optimus, or Nemesis's Trailers, making them look more like command centers and giving more G1ish stickers is a fine idea. However those trailers don't bother me as much as the all white does here, so its like yeah I already know they've got a sale when that set goes up. Even if I don't use everything, its gonna be worth it to make trailer just look less... barren.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Actually, now that I think about it, there very well might have Cobra gas stations in G.I. Joe: Renegades, since Cobra in that show was a big corporation that had its fangs in almost every kind of business imaginable: pharmaceuticals, emergency services, shipping, retail, public transportation, you name it.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
I'm seemingly addicted as a collector of "new molds", so I want that Holiday Optimus Prime. But I wish it had a new trailer instead of the Earthrise one. Or if it had no trailer then it wouldn't need to cost so much? But I don't know how much of the overall price the trailer would be. I think I'll store the gun inside the trailer in a peghole, though.

Top Bottom