Transformers Legacy toyline

Shadewing

Citizen
Coupon must have expired, dang.
But it's still worth keeping an eye out, Galvatron feels like a prime suspect for greater discounts this holiday season (I got Siege Shockwave for about $30 in a similar situation)

That's also how I got Siege Magnus for about the same price. And how I got Black Zarak this year for a little more then $100. Really waiting for Metroplex to go on sale for a Decent price. I kinda want him, but not at nearly $200.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Same. I have no attachment to the character at all, but it looks like a fun toy. A $200 purchase has to have both, but a heavily discounted toy can squeak by with one or the other.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I want Legacy Galvatron and checked the link, but seemed to only have one discount, and throw in shipping to Canada and conversion... I'm probably not much better off.

Manoiki

aka TJMD
Citizen
I don't think there's a Siege thread anymore, but Jetfire is getting a reissue. He's up on BBTS and Entertainment Earth.

Saw this when I was checking to see if BBTS had anything new. Guess those China restocks were a hint of things to come. I would’ve thought they were importing them, but with them charging the current commander price, it’s just a regular release.
Can we get a Skylynx reissue, too? The place I was about order him from sold out before I could place my order.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
A local store recently put up preorders for Sky Lynx. No idea if it’s reissue or old stock, let alone if it is an Asia-only thing like occasionally happens
Saw this when I was checking to see if BBTS had anything new. Guess those China restocks were a hint of things to come. I would’ve thought they were importing them, but with them charging the current commander price, it’s just a regular release.
Can we get a Skylynx reissue, too? The place I was about order him from sold out before I could place my order.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I saw everything from Siege numerous times over it's retail run. I never saw anything beyond wave one out of Earthrise. Even ordering online wasn't a guarantee of getting something. Distribution was a mess, so if anything from that bunch got a package refresh, I wouldn't mind too much.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I wouldn't mind another crack Earthrise Skywarp and Thundercracker
Entertainment Earth had inventory of that two pack several weeks back. By and large, EE has been pretty good about picking up extra inventory from retailer exclusives, so it's probably worth it to keep an eye on them going forward.

MrBlud

Citizen
He’s definitely a character I don’t think they’ve really nailed outside the Masterpiece.

…course that still puts him ahead of Tracks whose MP is still far from ideal.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hot Shot's yellows look a lot closer. Still not perfect, but they're improving. Another production run of Sunstreaker could look better than the first.

Top Bottom