Transformers Legacy toyline

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
A name Hasbro was considering for Arcee's evolved form should she have won the vote was "Arcana Magnus".

...Which sounds less like a name for Arcee and more like just the names of two other dudes mashed together, if I'm being honest.
Primus that would have directly targeted me

We live in such a cursed, fallen, timeline

I still want to pick up a potp Rodimus at some point even if studio series and kingdom blew it out of the water in terms of accuracy
I just find super modes too cool

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
I love POTP Rodimus, he's got his flaws, yes. Optimus probably does have the better Super mode of the two of them; but I agree that Rodimus works very well as a hypothetical 'Powermaster' Rodimus Prime. I almost prefer him to Kingdom Rodimus, just becuase I feel them just not doing anything interesting with the trailer after Sky Lynx had a base mode he didn't have before, and now even Motormaster has a base mode for his trailer. Like Kingdom Rodimus is a better version of the character, but POTP is a better /toy/.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I do love PotP Rodimus. There are a few things I would have liked to see done better, like the backpack and eliminating the stickers, but it's just a great take on the character overall. I like the Powermaster comparison. That's really appropriate. He doesn't fill in for the SS86/Kingdom toys, but he isn't replaced by them either.

My thoughts on the Prime poll haven't changed since when it first came out. Evolution gimmick or not, Primal is and always was the most boring possible option for that poll. The toy worked decently enough, even if I would have preferred not having an S1 Primal backpack as part of the Optimal robot, but there were at least 7 better options in that poll. (Hound is debatable, but I tend towards saying he was a better choice too.)

Shadewing

Citizen
What I liked about the poll in general, was the options. You had the obvious ones, you had interesting ones, a few 'becuase they are popular', and then you had Arcee and Hound, the two never gonna happens, but would have been the most interesting options becuase 'htf do you make the gimmick work with those two?', while Thunderwing is still my choice... I kinda wanna see the universes where they won.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
need to rerun the poll with only the options that haven't gotten appropriate figures yet
which I guess would be Arcee, Hound, Thunderwing, and maaaybe Megatron?
(operating under the assumption that Unknown Evil was Deathsaurus and that it probably wont be too long until he pops up as the next haslab or something)

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
It truly is a tragedy. Whoever, or whatever, that unknown evil might have been has surely been lost to the ravages of time by now. For he, she, or it hailed from those ancient, bygone days that preceded the great plague, and even the reign of the dear leader who trumped all who came before. History scarcely remembers that ancient era.

Seriously, that was only five years ago? o_O

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love POTP Rodimus, he's got his flaws, yes. Optimus probably does have the better Super mode of the two of them; but I agree that Rodimus works very well as a hypothetical 'Powermaster' Rodimus Prime. I almost prefer him to Kingdom Rodimus, just becuase I feel them just not doing anything interesting with the trailer after Sky Lynx had a base mode he didn't have before, and now even Motormaster has a base mode for his trailer. Like Kingdom Rodimus is a better version of the character, but POTP is a better /toy/.
I feel like Rodimus has about as much of a base mode as Optimus, and then some, being a mobile version of largely the same basic thing.

That said, I've got both because hell yeah, Powermaster Rodimus, but also because hell yeah, OG Rodimus.

As for Primal winning the poll, I was happy to see him get to officially become a true Prime in fiction (even if... you know), and that's why I voted that way.

But yeah, had the whole toy thing been known... might've voted differently. In fact, I think I was backing Arcee until she was eliminated (that's how that worked, right?).

TriBlurr

Citizen
Hound and Arcee were definitely the most interesting options in that poll. I voted for Hound. But after they were both eliminated in round 1. And it was Primal vs 3 G1 dudes. I voted Primal cause Beast Wars.

They really should have told us the leader class gimmick beforehand though.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Someone has improved Skullgrin by giving him his "correct" noggin.

IMG_1607.jpg

Top Bottom