Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wish the wings were longer. It is hard to take the cloak mode seriously when you can see his toes. That bugs me more than the lack of arms. But I understand the wings are already too heavy.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It's funny when the most show-accurate Beast Machines Megatron toy is the Happy Meal toy.

It's not that weird. McDonalds Nightscream is the best Nightscream. And the McDs Vehicons were mostly on par enough with the show that I used them with the regular toys as mini-drones.

BM is really a place where modern remakes could do some real real good. At the very least Jetstorm (whose never had a toy that looked enough like the show model), Nightscream, Botanica, and Silverbolt are all BEGGING for better toys.

-ZacWilliam, there is some style to that line I'd love to see get a nod or two.

The Phazer

Citizen
Yeah, Beast Machines is just not a brilliant show. And it's better toys are the ones that aren't remotely accurate to their appearance (the early Vehicons - Tankor and Jetstorm in particular are really fun toys, but bear no resemblance to their characters), or weren't show characters (Battle Unicorn) or weren't released in Beast Machines (Megabolt Megatron and Air Attack Optimus).

Suspsy

Citizen
I still don’t enjoy the first season of BM, but the second season was a big improvement.

As for the toys, I never really liked the designs of the Maximals, but all the Vehicons were great. I’d love a Legacy Strika at the Voyager size. A Deluxe Thrust might also be neat.

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
The BM show was gorgeous and mostly still holds up visually. The worst part about it now is in being able to binge episodes, seeing how much of the first season is just repetitive running.

The toyline is still a thing of brilliance that gave us some of the most absolutely-bonkers-out-there designs in the entire franchise.

Glitch

Citizen
Beast Machines NOT a matrix knock off like that ghastly Sonic Underground with it's oracle and resistance up against a mechanical empire.

Oh wait.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Reading through the q&a on tfw
Hope they're serious about wanting to make all of the 13 eventually

Not entirely sure what I'd even want then to do with Solus beyond getting the hammer accessory right

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Reading through the q&a on tfw
Hope they're serious about wanting to make all of the 13 eventually

Not entirely sure what I'd even want then to do with Solus beyond getting the hammer accessory right

Don't fall for their tricks. Hasbro is just going to be releasing Shockwave 13 times under different names.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
What an ill-advised decision. Putting aside the designs not being anything to write home about and the propensity for cybertronian modes to devolve into roboyoga, it kinda cheapens their presence. They kinda work as these vague unknowable beings that set the stage for lore instead of making it.

“veritable gods of ancient Cybertronian lore have descended, their unfathomable power lost to the untold eons passed but in no way diminished. With the ability to wield the primordial forces to incalculable magnitudes, they will once again walk our realm and prove their worthiness to be recognized as deities.”

“Buy Prima or his wavemates Landfill and Energon Ironhide for $19.99 plus tax”

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
What an ill-advised decision. Putting aside the designs not being anything to write home about and the propensity for cybertronian modes to devolve into roboyoga, it kinda cheapens their presence. They kinda work as these vague unknowable beings that set the stage for lore instead of making it.

“veritable gods of ancient Cybertronian lore have descended, their unfathomable power lost to the untold eons passed but in no way diminished. With the ability to wield the primordial forces to incalculable magnitudes, they will once again walk our realm and prove their worthiness to be recognized as deities.”

“Buy Prima or his wavemates Landfill and Energon Ironhide for $19.99 plus tax”
I get your point, but you're also too late what with cybertron Vector Prime being old enough to vote

also I mainly just want a cool hammer lady and maybe a rad winged centaur

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Which one? The one the space monkey built, the Galactus ripoff, the Earth, the one Shockwave built or the Earth again? Could also be all of those at once.

They’ve messed up Unicron’s backstory that it’s not a big deal and he interacts with modern TFs often enough that i wouldn’t think anyone would mind.

Last edited:

Top Bottom