Transformers Legacy Evolution Armada Hotshot - Pictorial Review

gema

Citizen
Pictures from my review of Transformers Legacy Evolution Armada Hotshot. Full review below

DSC01734.JPG

DSC01717.JPG

DSC01725.JPG

Full review link here.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hollow legs aside, they nailed what I'm looking for in an Armada update. If they could hide the hollow legs or give us the axlezooka, I'd rather have the axlezooka. Armada's weapon gimmicks are so distinct that I consider them kinda essential. Cybertron's gimmicks were often more subdued and not super memorable. I can remember every Armada character's weapon gimmick. I bet we all can.

gema

Citizen
Hollow legs aside, they nailed what I'm looking for in an Armada update. If they could hide the hollow legs or give us the axlezooka, I'd rather have the axlezooka. Armada's weapon gimmicks are so distinct that I consider them kinda essential. Cybertron's gimmicks were often more subdued and not super memorable. I can remember every Armada character's weapon gimmick. I bet we all can.
Agree. While the hollowness is in fact an issue with the figure, I just tend to overlook them and focused on the overall looks and gimmicks.

We won't get actual, original gimmick for them. But at least we have a homage to those

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm happy to have representations of the original gimmicks at all. It's what I was hoping for, but more than I expected.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I just hope we get some minicon buddies to go with him. He does have a port that original minicons can connect to though.

Top Bottom