Transformers: Kindergarten

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

【Fan benefits! ! ] Authorized by Hasbro, produced by Jingmodian, Transformers returns to the kindergarten blind box, is crowdfunding on Modian.com, and the crowdfunding amount can be completed with 30,000 yuan. Retweet this Weibo, and after the crowdfunding is successful, three sets of kindergarten blind boxes will be given away, that BW Tyrannosaurus rex really likes [doge] #Transformers#

I have a feeling BW Megatron will be the most expensive one.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
I really like the Elita. I might like to have that one to sit atop my computer, though I'm not a collector of non-transforming toys. I also like how they gave Bumblebee the pacifier in reference to his live-action counterpart's faceplate.

I hate blind-bagging and blind-boxing though. Bleh.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'm interested in a couple of these, but is there any information about how these will be available? I mean, crowd-sourced blind boxes? I'm assuming that must mean the crowd sourcing is just to get the funding to offer these for sale through some other means, rather than something like most of the HasLab offerings where you have to back the project to buy it? I might bite if these become available through something like BBTS at some point.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I must have that Hot Rod.

How does this work? Is it like most crowdfunding things where joining in gets you a set? I'm a little thrown off by the giveaway of three sets upon funding. Maybe those are randomly given off to backers.

Ultimately I just want the Hot Rod and maybe the Windblade though, so idk. This being blind-boxed kind of kills a lot of that eagerness.

Starscream's Ghost

Citizen
They're pretty cute. I kind of want BW Megs to put on my desk. They would be more enticing if they actually came with some of the accessories in the background.

My daughter would love the Hot Rod one since that's her favorite scene in TFTM.

Top Bottom