Transformers Hall of Fame 2021

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I can't get Skywarp to win this one.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Aren't some of those characters ALREADY in the Hall of Fame?

That mean we can double dip on Megatron or Dinobot?

Also, did we have a HoF last year? Because how does "reruns" work in the toy selection? And how come no Studio Series?

This is a flawed selection this year.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Yeah, Primal, Megatron, Dinobot, Waspinator and Blackarachnia are already on the Hall of Fame.

Hasbro really feels like they have the most perfunctory marketing department, don't they.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What will fans choose - induct one of the bots that aren't already in or chaos and choose to double dip? Wait and see!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It would have been nice to imagine the Marketing folks at Hasbro might have glanced at which of these characters had already been voted in.

This makes the whole thing feel really half assed.

-ZacWilliam, if you want us to care you gotta do the bare minimum to look like you care at least a little.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Aren't some of those characters ALREADY in the Hall of Fame?
It's cool they're celebrating BW, but like half of the list is already in the Hall of Fame.
Yeah, Primal, Megatron, Dinobot, Waspinator and Blackarachnia are already on the Hall of Fame.
Which is why I'm voting Cheetor.

He really grew into his own across Beast Wars and Beast Machines, going from a reckless child to becoming one of Cybertron's legendary heroes and the Oracle's chosen successor to Optimus Primal.

As for the toy vote, yeah I gotta give it to Voyager Cyclonus too. Such a fantastic figure.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I went with Inferno for the right amount of Craziness and as far as Toy I gave it to Kingdom Dinobot.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
. . . .
So I'm voting for Rhinox as a character and the Kingdom Primal toy. The new Rhinox is okay, but that Primal toy is just fantastic and well worth celebrating.

I'd like to see Rhinox win the character slot. The toy is good, but it could have been better.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
There's really only one toy on that list that really deserves the Hall of Fame. Blackarachnia. There are plenty of good solid figures there, but Kingdom BA is legendary. Honorable mention should go to Paleotrex though.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There's really only one toy on that list that really deserves the Hall of Fame. Blackarachnia.
The toy whose tabs keep breaking, whose robot legs struggle to stay folded in beast mode, and whose delicate beast eye paint is so easy to be scraped off? No thank you.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I think Primal is a more solid figure than Blackarachnia so he got my vote. I picked Tarantulus for the S1 character, as that sinister spider was always a hoot.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I have had zero of these problems.
IDK when you bought your Blackarachnia, but they did do a running change on it to fix the chest tab breaking error.

I haven't had any of the other issues either, only issue I have is being unable to tab her arms together in spider mode but that doesn't exactly ruin the figure, it still stays together fine in that mode.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Someday they'll have a Hall of Fame vote that Sky-Byte is eligible in.

In the meantime, I voted for Rhinox because he's not in yet and he's been on my list of "should be in the HOF" characters for years.

Top Bottom