Transformers Hall of Fame 2021

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
IDK when you bought your Blackarachnia, but they did do a running change on it to fix the chest tab breaking error.

I haven't had any of the other issues either, only issue I have is being unable to tab her arms together in spider mode but that doesn't exactly ruin the figure, it still stays together fine in that mode.
I find that tabbing her arms to each other isn't as necessary to securing them as making sure her claws are going through the cutouts in the soles of her feet correctly.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Not wanting to vote for a character already in, I'm split down the middle between Cheetor and Rhinox I guess I could do a coin toss.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Not wanting to vote for a character already in, I'm split down the middle between Cheetor and Rhinox I guess I could do a coin toss.
For me, Rhinox didn't change much because he didn't need to. He was great from start to finish. But Cheetor, he grew and evolved over the course of a personal journey that felt far more substantial and accomplished.

Arazyr

Citizen
I can't keep track of who's in already, so I voted Waspinator for character.

As for Kingdom toy -- How are we supposed to weigh all the options WHEN NOT ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN RELEASED YET?!?!

Magnusblitz

Citizen
BW: Inferno. I love that character.

kingdom: Cyclonus.

Same here. I would've gone Dinobot or BW Megatron, but they're already in. Inferno narrowly edges out Rhinox for me.

As for Kingdom, Cyclonus was an easy choice. I like a lot of the other toys too, but they all have at least one big drawback.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
For me, Rhinox didn't change much because he didn't need to. He was great from start to finish. But Cheetor, he grew and evolved over the course of a personal journey that felt far more substantial and accomplished.
Ultimately I went with Cheetor and the Ark.

And then it let me vote again, which I don't like voting multiple times unless they say you can each day, but I did Tarantulas and Airazor.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I went with Tigatron for BW and the Ark for Kingdom. I know the Ark seems like an odd choice, but the ship has so much history.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I mean the Ark to me is a pretty cool toy. It could of been better sure but for what it is it is a very cool toy.

Needs rotation on the turrets though. And a name for the robot mode beyond Autobot Ark. Personally he's Teletrann to me.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
i voted for tarantulas because he's a mad scientist

the toy i voted for was waspinator even though i haven't found him it because waspinator is my all-time favorite transformers character

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
So Inferno won for character and Tigatron won for best toy (that as far as I can tell nearly no one can find), but at PulseCon they acknowledged the previous BW winners, what would have happened if Dinobot or Blackarachnia won again? I guess there can be two time Hall of Fame winners, but it feels like a waste.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
They probably would have picked the one who had the highest votes who wasn't already in the Hall of Fame.

For all we know, that was Inferno.

Top Bottom