Transformers: EarthSpark

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Correct. Paramount geolocks their YouTube videos.
Huh. Could have sworn I've seen stuff from them before... yeah, like the Sonic movie trailers, I'm pretty sure.

And weird. We have Paramount+ in Canada. I guess if they don't want us to sub, though...

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Was just reminded construct-a-bots were a thing and now I know which pre-existing character I'd want to show up in this.

Ripclaw! or her comic recolor Ser-ket
There's so many fiction-only characters I'd like to see toys of, but she's probably near the top of the list for the opposite of that. (mostly) toy-only characters that I want to see get more fiction.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen

21561B72-041A-4465-90E0-DF06C596EB3D.jpeg

Yes?

-ZacWilliam, is it Showtime?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
That Arcee would rock! Also digging Megatron and Soundwave's altmodes. I know we're getting Megatron; but I hope Soundwave is on the table, too.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Oh man! I'm hoping we get that Arcee as a toy! And that it's not a shellformer! (don't you dare crush my dreams. That will happen by itself in time.)
Oh, I'm sure we'll get it... as a 1-Step Changer, as a little Scout Class figure with no knees or elbows, possibly as a Warrior class figure also lacking in knees and/or elbows, and whatever other kinds of gimmicky figures the line will have a la Cyberverse. ;)

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I would happily take all the cast in the Scout class or equivalent, as long as they do away with those stupid half-transformed modes and give them proper vehicle modes again. The world needs more Transformers scaled to GoBots!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh, I'm sure we'll get it... as a 1-Step Changer, as a little Scout Class figure with no knees or elbows, possibly as a Warrior class figure also lacking in knees and/or elbows, and whatever other kinds of gimmicky figures the line will have a la Cyberverse. ;)

I TOLD you not to do that!

I would happily take all the cast in the Scout class or equivalent, as long as they do away with those stupid half-transformed modes and give them proper vehicle modes again. The world needs more Transformers scaled to GoBots!

This is the correct opinion.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Classic Cadillac Arcee! Stealth Bomber Soundwave! Osprey Megatron! Nice to get alt modes that are... I dunno, fresh? Clever? Unobvious? Whatever the case it feels different from what we've been getting for a while now and I rather like it.

Also every time I think I've gotten used to Optimus's face it somehow manages to look weirder.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Okay, that arcee: I might need that one even If I don't get anything else from the line.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I am weirdly not as excited about this arcee as everyone else.
Yeah it's a very cool alt mood choice, but with that robot mode design I'm expecting any toys that happen to have a huge backpack as is standard for most Arcees.

also Soundwave is giving me Dreadwing & Smokescreen vibes
Specifically the rotf repaints

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I would love a good toy of that Arcee and the sidecar bike. And maybe Soundwave or Megatron.

Gonna love the voice acting on this show for sure, but I may never get fully used to Handsome Squidward Optimus.

blueskyscribe

Citizen
Screenshot 2022-09-18 5.57.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-09-15 2.27.31 PM.png

Teal (? or maybe dark green?) Seeker with yellow trim and yellow hands. Different from Skywarp, who we also get a brief glimpse of.

5dc4d008208f5eb2d06ff0a92c18020f2a0d99d6.pnj

Both femmes, I think? I loooove the eyes on the first Seeker, reminds me of Starscream in the Windblade mini-series.

Top Bottom