EarthSpark 1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,103
  • EarthSpark 2.jpg
    EarthSpark 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 147

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I have to admit, the lack of a Tunuk Tunuk feels like a lost opportunity....

I'm going to reserve any thoughts until I see more. It looks fine, animation is well done, but not really enough to form an opinion on. Guess maybe it'll justify keeping Paramount Plus another year?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This is the first time since Beast Machines that I'm immediately excited for a new CGI Transformers cartoon based solely on its art style.

This looks immensely fun!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
We were told when it was announced that the show would be about a "new type of Transformer" learning from a human family.

Given the name EarthSpark and this video and pics I'm gonna guess the new TFs are the titular EarthSparks and are new TFs born on Earth. Nice to see Elita on a kids cartoon again.

I hope the ones we see here are indicative of a bunch of new TFs.

-ZacWilliam, thrilled the show has a distinct new title and doesn't reuse a name or phrase from the bast yet again.

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
I think the "falling / curious hand out-reaching" robot is a protoform, about to transform for the very first time into that red quadcopter mode. It then loses that white, rather undetailed body and becomes the red robot with quadcopter fans hanging off it in the sample art. I rather doubt they'd have 2 entirely-different-looking robots both turning into red quadcopters when 1 of them had no red on the robot mode at all.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Honestly, I don't know about this, I need more footage to make a proper judgement, plus a idea of what the story is going to be about, from the trailer, but it works as a teaser

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
First thing I noticed? Optimus doesn't have Autobot symbols, then my eyes drifted left and saw Elita. We also see a glimpse of Bumblebee.

Nick Roache is on this? That's cool, I thought the new bots had a familiar design to them.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
This looks pretty great, and has some fantastic people involved with it. Can't wait!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
First thing I noticed? Optimus doesn't have Autobot symbols, then my eyes drifted left and saw Elita. We also see a glimpse of Bumblebee.

Nick Roache is on this? That's cool, I thought the new bots had a familiar design to them.

Optimus does have autobot symbols. They are just smaller than usual with the rows of arches above them.

-ZacWilliam, I would assume it's some sort of rank badge.

MrBlud

Citizen
…and on both shoulders which is a pet peeve that will irritate me until I die.

Top Bottom