Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

Platypus Prime

Citizen
It's a series of figures that assemble into a Southern Diner scene, like I made years ago:

49860937686_ea59b7fc3b_o.jpg

49860402618_76fd33ced6_o.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Op should of been looking at Unicron with a look saying "Seriously?" and Unicron looking at him and asking "What?" In the second strip

Platypus Prime

Citizen
These were actually done nearly twenty years ago, they were the only toys that were big enough to show up well with my very old simple camera, and MS Paint for editing.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Given the release dates, I suspect that Jojo and Francis compliment one another somehow. Beyond that, I speculate nothing.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
If were getting Frankenstien and Wolfman to go with Dracula, I welcome them with open arms.

So "Jojo the Dogfaced Boy" and Francis for "Frank" I could see that.

What molds though?

Weirdwolf with a new wolffy robot head I could see.

-ZacWilliam, Franky is less immediately obvious...

Magnusblitz

Citizen
If Francis is Frankenstein, I could see Waffles being Wolfman, though no idea what that would leave JoJo to be though.

Shadewing

Citizen
If Francis is Frankenstein, I could see Waffles being Wolfman, though no idea what that would leave JoJo to be though.

I don't feel Waffles is Wolfman, becuase both Francis and JoJo are slated for October, which is fitting if they're both halloween/horror monsters.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
That's pretty cool. Gonna have to wait for the price to go down, but definitely on my radar!

lightsyder

Citizen
Yeah, I'll wait in this one. The last set keeps going in sake and dropping in price everywhere. Definitely need to get it though.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Top Bottom