Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
If it's $90, but doesn't have the costly licensing fee attached since Hasbro owns GI Joe, then we're probably looking at a Commander Class figure, at which point I would be shocked if it couldn't seat at least one Joe/Cobra. We had legends figures that all had seats for Titanmasters, after all. Putting a 3 3/4th figure seat on a Skyfire/Skylynx sized toy shouldn't be too difficult.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Neat!

I joked on the Discord it would be just WFC Megatron in G2 colors with a new Baronesss toy.

Echowarrior

Citizen
After so much of the bad kind of anxious, I'm glad to have a good sort of anxious to occupy myself. Can't wait for some pictures.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Rumor from TFW says a Megatron HISS Tank and Baroness.

Personally, I always wanted an Optimus Prime HISS tank from the Transformers GI Joe crossover.

and of course the USS Flagg as Broadside. Lol
2681DDCF-DC2D-4548-89EA-DECAE23C9BC4.jpeg

Last edited:

The Phazer

Citizen
That works for me. It's a bit of a weird one that after all the various crossover comics there's not actually a design for Megatron as a Hiss Tank, but I guess it will probably look like the Optimus or Ironhide designs painted silver and black anyway.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Makes sense that they'd want to save Prime for a Joe vehicle.

I'm still pulling for a Havoc for him.

-ZacWilliam, I expect that or Bumblebee as a Vamp (because of the Movie Jeep Bee).

The Phazer

Citizen
This is Maverick and JP93 erasure

None of them are retools as such but more "use the same CAD files as the basis of the engineering", but JP93 is a rework of the Earthrise Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen mold.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm watching the YouTube presentation now. Hoping it gets revealed officially.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Doesn’t look like it did. I just skimmed through the video. Love seeing GI Joe getting some love and detail like the SW Black Series line. Just wish somebody could figure out a good show or movie for the line.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
It's definitely a G1 Megatron action figure with a bunch of HISS bits on his back, but the effect is still pretty cool. Hard to believe it's taken almost 40 years to get a fully transforming, 3.75"-compatible Transformers/GI Joe toy!

Needs combo Decepticon/Cobra insignias, though. I'm sure ToyHax will deliver on that.

Top Bottom