Transformers Collaborative thread (May 2022: Maverick reissue preorder)

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
If it's $90, but doesn't have the costly licensing fee attached since Hasbro owns GI Joe, then we're probably looking at a Commander Class figure, at which point I would be shocked if it couldn't seat at least one Joe/Cobra. We had legends figures that all had seats for Titanmasters, after all. Putting a 3 3/4th figure seat on a Skyfire/Skylynx sized toy shouldn't be too difficult.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Neat!

I joked on the Discord it would be just WFC Megatron in G2 colors with a new Baronesss toy.

Echowarrior

Citizen
After so much of the bad kind of anxious, I'm glad to have a good sort of anxious to occupy myself. Can't wait for some pictures.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Rumor from TFW says a Megatron HISS Tank and Baroness.

Personally, I always wanted an Optimus Prime HISS tank from the Transformers GI Joe crossover.

and of course the USS Flagg as Broadside. Lol
2681DDCF-DC2D-4548-89EA-DECAE23C9BC4.jpeg

Last edited:

The Phazer

Citizen
That works for me. It's a bit of a weird one that after all the various crossover comics there's not actually a design for Megatron as a Hiss Tank, but I guess it will probably look like the Optimus or Ironhide designs painted silver and black anyway.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Makes sense that they'd want to save Prime for a Joe vehicle.

I'm still pulling for a Havoc for him.

-ZacWilliam, I expect that or Bumblebee as a Vamp (because of the Movie Jeep Bee).

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm watching the YouTube presentation now. Hoping it gets revealed officially.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Doesn’t look like it did. I just skimmed through the video. Love seeing GI Joe getting some love and detail like the SW Black Series line. Just wish somebody could figure out a good show or movie for the line.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
It's definitely a G1 Megatron action figure with a bunch of HISS bits on his back, but the effect is still pretty cool. Hard to believe it's taken almost 40 years to get a fully transforming, 3.75"-compatible Transformers/GI Joe toy!

Needs combo Decepticon/Cobra insignias, though. I'm sure ToyHax will deliver on that.

Top Bottom