Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I actually really want to get this set for the Dino, but then what do I do with the other guy?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Also, that dino is 100% a paintjob off from being BW Iguanus.
Not Iguanus. Crazybolt!

x4Eiiiu.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dilophocon (these names are horrible. GAH!) doesn't look like it was designed by a B team like some of the other Crossover designs. It looks like they reached into a time capsule and dug out an unreleased toy from 1999 or so. I don't think it was an accident. It seems like a look they deliberately set out to achieve for some reason, and they nailed it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
When I saw JP's head, honestly, I laughed, because its a worker helmet with that yellow!!

Anyway, I'm passing on this, much as I like Jpark as a movie, I not really felt intersted in the figures based upon the film

Darth_Prime

Citizen

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Dilophocon seems to be an enlarged upscaling-with-extra-tooling-added of the Core class Kingdom Vertebreak mold.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Preordered it as well. I can't resist a good Jurassic Park / Transformers crossover set.

And "can of shaving cream" may well be the most ridiculous accessory a Transformer has ever come with. I know it makes sense in the context of the set, but it's still delightfully absurd.

Top Bottom