Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
So long as he can keep the cavalcade of Lionel Huntzes ready to keep parading it in the courts, he can stall it out until he drops dead.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
As happy a thought as it is to think of trump dropping dead (or maybe just dropping out of the top of one of his towers.), he REALLY does need to get arrested and face jail time for what he did. If he gets away with it till after he dies, or even just manages to weasel out of it in general: it's functionally the sign that there is no law for the rich and political. The very real end of the republic and the beginning (however long it may last.) of the "empire.".

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I mean, there already IS no functional law for the rich and well-connected in this country. If they can buy enough lawyers (or convince enough lawyers they'll be paid, even if they won't; this is Trump, after all), they can get away with anything; and even if they don't, they just get a fine, and most of them make more in an afternoon than they would have to pay anyway. It'd just be another example of things Trump didn't cause, he just made public.

Ironbite4

Citizen
I don't think he understands what terms of service are.

Ironbite-cause yeah....this is just getting pathetic.

Ironbite4

Citizen
The Arizona "audit" has to be the most embarrassing anyone ever conducted.

Ironbite-and yet they're proud of it.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
It's a sign of how much they can get away with. Of course they're proud of it, they're openly flaunting that the rules don't apply anymore.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Won't stop him from suing to try to stop it anyway, which won't work but might delay things so that the report can't come out before the 2022 midterms.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
He doesn't have social media to keep his hype going. He has to do something to prevent the fickle, ignorant masses from moving on.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Fox News isn't giving him interviews anymore?

Hell, I'm shocked they haven't given him his own time slot.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Fox is too busy pushing pandemic misinformation and trying to shame Biden. Trump isn't news anymore.

Ironbite4

Citizen
He kinda lost Faux Noise when he started bashing them. So yeah that's gonna put a kink in his reelection plans.

Ironbite-not that he cares.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I, for one, would LOVE it if he convinces his followers to not vote. Would probably be the best thing he's ever done. Not counting on it, though.

Top Bottom