Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
The Trump era has been like that situation where you wipe your ass and there is way more shit back there than you expected.

You knew there would be shit, but you weren't prepared for just how much there would be. And now you don't know how many wipes it will take to get rid of all this shit.

Ironbite4

Citizen
So fresh off of getting smacked the hell down by the 11th Circuit, Judge Cannon is back to tell Trump's peeps that they don't have to deal with pesky things like evidence or declarations or anything the special master told him had to happen. She's just gonna make everything go away for him. Because that's the type of woman she is.

Ironbite-she's probably gonna get slapped down again. This time might be harder.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Let's hope so. It would send a nice message to the other Crimson Guardsmen that he appointed to the bench.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
How does one go about removing judges, anyway? I assume the president doesn't have the authority to just replace any federal judge they want whenever they want.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Three ways to remove a federal judge:
1) Congressional impeachment
2) Retirement
3) Drath

Ungnome

Citizen
The Drath are hovering just past the Oort Cloud monitoring us, just waiting for the perfect moment to reveal themselves.

I think I need new prescription lenses, can't believe I didn't see that typo.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I read the filing so you don't have to. I am not going to blame him when he doesn't pay the lawyer who wrote this one.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen

Even the cult is starting to get tired of his shit now. Hopefully the trend continues.
Well, now I gotta know what he was saying. It's one thing for attendance at these things to be dwindling, but these were people who were still into it enough that they went out of their way to go listen to him speak; to alienate that crowd takes some work. Last time he managed to piss them off, it was by telling them to get vaccinated, and I can't think of anything he'd be in agreement with Biden on this time around. Not now that he's under investigation for crimes and all.

If this was a free event, I'd actually be willing to believe the walkout was staged.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
All reports having him just whining about 2020, which even for True Believers is going to start wearing thin almost two years on at this point.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
The articles I've read of the rally stress that even as folks were going out at a steady stream, there were still those cheering and clapping for the man. So while he's definitely losing steam, he's still got his True Believers surrounding him.

Ungnome

Citizen
The cult won't leave him. Heck, they will probably still praise him even after he kicks the bucket. We may actually be seeing the birth of a new religion, a very daft and stupid religion, but a religion non-the-less.

Top Bottom