Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
1 and 4 are my picks, because I don't think he is smart or clever enough to do 2 or 3 without involving more people than able to keep such an act secret.

There's also the old standby of "he just grabbed shit and didn't know what he took". After all, people had to restore shredded documents he was supposed to retain for the National Records.
However, it probably doesn't look good that he seemed to ignore repeated requests for those documents to the point the FBI had to execute a search warrant, so that kicks it up to intentional obstruction of some sort.

NovaSaber

Citizen

In lighter news:
MNfyjVAh.jpg

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I kinda want his russian handler to drop a tweet that says "you're fired", just as the DOJ moves to arrest him. I would be the sweetest schadenfreude.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
If it was anyone but Trump, I can't help but think he'd have been "disappeared" to a black site and be undergoing "enhanced interrogation" right now for what he did.

But no, he's too stupid to realize the severity of his crimes so he keeps asking for the DoJ to throw a whole library of books at him.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Seems like it would be more effective to submit this request to the FBI in writing. You know, so they'd see it.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He's writing something to the FBI but it's Zodiac Killer style. Takes awhile. lol

Ironbite4

Citizen
Please tell me they kept his passports to keep him from running to Russia. Pretty please?

That'd only stop him from taking commercial. Russia could just spirit him away.

Ironbite-though I think Putin considers him a fail asset at this point.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He openly admitted to a crime when he bitched about them taking his government passport. He was supposed to return that shit when biden replaced him.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
You know, there tends to be one thread in this subforum I typically save for last as a palate cleanser because it's the one most likely to contain good news. It used to be the Ukraine one, when it looked like they were kicking Russia's ass. Now it's this one, of all things.

Top Bottom