Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Honestly, I'm kinda worried about the number of people whom will simply jump straight to violence now. I mean, probably not enough to actually stop the investigation (one way or another.) but random civil servants best be wary: you never know when a postie, or a street sweeper is part of the deep state conspiracy.
Considering how many Americans have, by now, gone on mass-murdering sprees that didn't even target anyone in particular, and just how many people in the far-right have guns, it's amazing to me that we haven't yet seen any mass shootings targeting Trump's enemies. It amazed me that nobody fired a single shot on January 6. Considering how many of those guys had guns, I was expecting a massacre.

If and when it finally escalates to that point, my reaction is going to be not "Oh god it's finally happened" but "What took 'em so long?!"

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

Took 'em long enough. Hope they do it all by the book so there's nothing for him to weasel out of.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Looks like they were after the documents Trump took from the White House he wasn't entitled to.

Ironbite-of course now Florida is going to separate itself from the DoJ and I'm laughing so god damn hard.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He never stopped begin for money, but to answer your ACTUAL question: yes he's grifting off this too. I think they had sent out "fundraising" emails before the FBI finished the commute up the driveway.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The texts have slowed down but they have not stopped.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL: UNPRECEDENTED move Biden's FBI RAIDS Pres. Trump's home. Time to take back Congress. Stand with us:
10:48PM

They've also sent me a bunch of emails, and they keep using the same phrasing of "beautiful Mar-a-Lago". It's always "raided the beautiful Mar-a-Lago" or "raided his beautiful Mar-a-Lago home". Like it's an advertisement.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
To be fair, his lawyers made the best call they could there. If they let him take the stand and he starts his usual rambling, who knows what else would slip out.

If only it were so easy to shut him up the rest of the time.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, like I understand why a guilty person pleads the 5th. But it would have been so FUN to see him testify. Too bad.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:

Trump's "The FBI planted damning evidence" strategy ran head-on into his squirrel-like short attention span and impatience. If he wanted to use that strategy, he should have waited until they found something and then feigned shock and surprise while theorizing that they must have planted it.

Instead, he's already running around pre-emptively explaining all the "planted" evidence that he knows in advance that they're going to find.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
So if it's proven that Donald Trump did illegally relocate classified docs to Mar-A-Lago, he'll be charged with a felony thanks to a bill that was signed into law by *checks notes* Donald Trump.

Top Bottom