Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Third attempt at a thread to keep track of the former Traitor In Chief Donald Trump. Don't really have any recent news worth mentioning, but future updates will go here.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He's not actually doing much other than desperately trying to get around his social media bans, and completely ******* over the right wing by spawning wannabes and refusing to commit to either a 2024 presidential run or dying.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Relatedly, Trump Jr tried to get Don Blankenship's defamation case against him dismissed, but failed. Trump Jr previously labeled Blankenship a felon during the 2018 campaign.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The only reason Trump can spell his own name right at this point is that it's all he thinks about.

Nevermore

Citizen
Two weeks ago, 45 got booed at by his own supporters at one of his rallies for daring to suggest they get vaccinated.

On the one hand, ha-ha, getting booed at by his own followers.

On the other hand, why does it have to be for that rare moment the broken clock is showing the right time?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Meanwhile in Florida, about 10 minutes away from me actually:

I didn't watch the fight so I can't tell you how his commentary went. Sorry. I had nothing to do that night so I did nothing.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
We should air drop all the Ivermectin they can possibly consume. Put them out of our misery.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It sounds like something that somebody would put forward as a joke, calling them all sheep, but then forgot that these people are, to put it nicely, not smart. And now it's snowballed out of control.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
A study in April 2020 showed high doses of the stuff prevented Covid from replicating in a test tube. I.E. not in humans. Then there was another research paper around the same time that was not peer reviewed which claimed ivermectin helped covid patients. Though it was retracted before publication, unfortunately it helped spark popularity in Latin America for using the drug to treat patients.

Andross Darkheart

God Emperor of Hell
Citizen
Further into that research shows that ivermectin was only effective in treating viral infections of the kidneys in lab animals. Even if ivermectin did cure Covid, they still haven't a develop a method of getting it to the infected areas of the lungs. Unsurprisingly, eating it doesn't help it get to the lungs. Like having severe sunburn, and instead of applying the ointment to your skin, you eat it.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
How did this thing with Ivermectin even start?
Because there was a study done at the beginning of the pandemic that showed that ivermectin actually DID have some effect on corona viruses in a lab setting. But basically, you need to apply the medicine directly to the virus for it to work: and the nature of the medicine means that does not happen in living bodies.

There were literally thousands of such studies done on hundreds of different classes of medicines. It was the research equivalent of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Paladin

Citizen

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah same here. It's almost as if none of these people thought they'd ever be called to account for their inactions and they're still not being.

Ironbite-cause nobody wants to actually accept anything.

Top Bottom