Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I kind of hope that after they confirm his death, they cremate the corpse and bury it quietly somewhere. Whether from cultists going to worship or his many enemies going to deface it, that grave will attract attention.

Unfortunately, he'll go for the biggest, most extravagant tomb money can buy.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Eh, the way things are going, if he gets buried in Florida, he'll likely end up at the bottom of the ocean anyway.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
By the way, I was reading about the Marjorie Taylor Greene hearing because it turns out they're actually trying to ban her from running for reelection under the terms of the 14th amendment, and I noticed this:

The outcome in the case could have national implications, because liberal attorneys have said they will mount a similar challenge against Trump if he runs again for president in 2024.

And my immediate thought was, do they have to wait until he actually announces that he's running, or could they just start now and do it preemptively? Because starting as soon as possible is the only way they'll finish in time—although purposely dragging it out until it's too late for the Republicans to find a replacement nominee would be boss too.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
If they start too soon and fail, it'll just galvanize the base to push him again. We don't want the orange cancer being martyred.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Given how little trump is actually liked, even by his cult, right now: there's the significant question of whether he's actually going to run (because as little as three months ago, it was a given and his waffling was literally just him dragging out the period in which he can fund raise without oversight.) in 2024. It really doesn't look too good for him as it stands, between his mounting failures and the GOP's growing hatred of him.

Plus, you know: overweight, ancient, dementia laden, drug addict. He might not even make it to 2024.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I wonder what you're looking to as signs that he's disliked by his cult. If it's the vaccine thing, I guarantee 90% of them never saw that (because Fox News refused to air it) and the other 10% probably already brainwashed themselves into believing it never happened. From what I've seen, he's just laying low right now so he's not in the spotlight as much. Now, there's a reasonably good shot that he won't run, but I think there's also a reasonably good shot that a lot of his fans will still write him in anyway and cost the actual nominee the election. Speaking purely anecdotally, I still see plenty of TRUMP 2020, TRUMP 2024, and TRUMP WON flags (and I have to wonder if all three of those are official merchandise) adorning the fronts of people's houses around here.

Still waiting for someone named Brandon to swoop in out of nowhere and clinch the nomination by convincing the cult that his name is a sign.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Now, there's a reasonably good shot that he won't run, but I think there's also a reasonably good shot that a lot of his fans will still write him in anyway and cost the actual nominee the election. Speaking purely anecdotally, I still see plenty of TRUMP 2020, TRUMP 2024, and TRUMP WON flags (and I have to wonder if all three of those are official merchandise) adorning the fronts of people's houses around here.
oh my god this would be the funniest shit ever and the conservative cope would be EPIC

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Ugh, don't make me think about the dignified state funeral he's probably legally entitled to get.

Bold of everyone assuming his kids won't keep his death secret for as long as possible to continue to collect his Presidential Pension.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Just because the bar is already so low that it's a tripping hazard in Hell doesn't mean they can't still dig it deeper.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Musk might hate Trump but he loves money, and Trump means a whole hell of a lot of tweets and retweets. I'd say it's 50/50 he lets him back in. Not like it really matters since he found a way around that already.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have my doubts about Musk hating Trump. He disagreed with Trump's policies all of two times that I can think of.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Reminder that it still has to be voted on by shareholders(though it'll probably pass because money) so the deal isn't 100% yet.

Anyways, we all know the real reason he did it was to remove the @ElonJet account and anything critical of his companies.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Reminder that it still has to be voted on by shareholders(though it'll probably pass because money) so the deal isn't 100% yet.
I'm not waiting. I deactivated my Twitter account as soon as the news broke.

I can't stop Musk from spending his money, but I don't have to do anything that helps him make more.

Top Bottom