Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Iran, China and South Korea..... One of these things is not like the others....

Ironbite4

Citizen
Trump may have been punked out by Piers "I really want to hug Megan Markel but I can't because I'm an unabashed racist" Morgan. This may have been something he doesn't come back from.

I mean when you walk off from a Piers Morgan and then try and defend yourself from how you looked in the teaser?

Ironbite-can't wait to not see this but the hightlights are gonna be interesting.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Of course trump can escape a black hole: his arguments, his rational, his very conciousness is entirely without substance.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The only thing I don't believe he'll bounce back from at this point is death. And even then I won't believe it until we see the body.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Considering a subset of his followers believe JFK is returning from the dead to help MAGA, death won't stop him....

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen
The only thing I don't believe he'll bounce back from at this point is death. And even then I won't believe it until we see the body.

Considering a subset of his followers believe JFK is returning from the dead to help MAGA, death won't stop him....

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"
"Y'know, Death was very unfair to me. Told me my time was up, but that I could return if I beat him in a game of chess. I'm the best at chess, everyone knows that; none better than me. So Death makes his opening move, but rolls 3 doubles so he goes directly to jail, 'cause you know that's how the game is played, and I immediately send my Eric's across the board and say 'King me'. He tells me, death says, 'that's now how the game is played' but I tell him 'I invented the game, I should know', and he knows it's the truth. I make him a deal, no better deal maker than me, that if he lets me come back to life I'll send im CROOKed Hillary to torment for all time, and I won't tell anyone I beat death, and he ACCEPTS.

Death accepts my deal, because he knows a good deal when he sees one, and a good deal-maker."

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"
"Y'know, Death was very unfair to me. Told me my time was up, but that I could return if I beat him in a game of chess. I'm the best at chess, everyone knows that; none better than me. So Death makes his opening move, but rolls 3 doubles so he goes directly to jail, 'cause you know that's how the game is played, and I immediately send my Eric's across the board and say 'King me'. He tells me, death says, 'that's now how the game is played' but I tell him 'I invented the game, I should know', and he knows it's the truth. I make him a deal, no better deal maker than me, that if he lets me come back to life I'll send im CROOKed Hillary to torment for all time, and I won't tell anyone I beat death, and he ACCEPTS.

Death accepts my deal, because he knows a good deal when he sees one, and a good deal-maker."

I nominate you to write our official obituary of Trump when the time comes. Gonna get it published in the New York Times! Heh

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I'm kinda surprised Qanon haven't been subjected to grifters who look convincingly like JFK claiming to be him and... I dunno, I'm not creative enough to cook up an evil scheme, but there's gotta be some way they could take advantage of the situation, right?

But if they end up believing the same thing about Trump when he dies, I can definitely predict that the grifters will be out in full force.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd go with the "na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" song synced with footage from his funeral.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Ugh, don't make me think about the dignified state funeral he's probably legally entitled to get. Guy like him oughtta be dumped into a pit for people to piss into. Being already dead when that happens is optional.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
I feel like they're gonna need to put a lot of security around his grave. There's no way that there won't be a shitload of people eager to deface it for all he's done.

I am one of those people. *grabs spray paint*

Top Bottom