Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
So are we not talking about the fact the South Korean based organization president is posing under a picture celebrating a man making friendly overtures to the despot of North Korea?

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen
Adding "Taekwondo Grand Master" to the list of ranks which are now meaningless.

Sorry, you trained all your life to be good enough at Taekwondo to gain the highest rank? It doesn't mean anything since any idiot can get it awarded to them.

"Congratulations! I award to you the 9th dan of Taekwando. After a lifetime of devotion and dedication to our art, you are now as adept as former President Donald Trump"

"I....I don't think I want to do this anymore...."

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Why did they even bother? He wasn't going to pay for them ANYWAY! I hope they didn't just cut him a cheque, cause then it's outright stolen.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hope they cut the check directly to Trump and the attorneys still never get paid. Serves them right.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He reorganized the entire RNC into a vehicle to support his interests.

And donors can't complain, because the RNC's fundraising spam explicitly promises that the money will go towards defending Trump and his legacy.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
If you need to defend someones, ANYONES, legacy is any way other than intellectually: that legacy is a fallacy.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Transparency and oversight are bad for what a wannabee dictatorial strongman thinks the office of the president should be. Color me surprised.

Kup

Citizen
Where's that Firefly gif meme when you need it?

Oh right, here it is.

giphy.gif

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!
[Why not both? meme]

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
"They never stop looking for ways to destroy our country. And neither do we." - Dubya

Top Bottom