Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
This is apparently coinciding with both halves of the republican party (sane and insane.) calling on republicans to vote democrat in order to purge the party of the other side in time for the 2024 elections.

So my question is: how do you guys even have a government anymore? Cause, it's pretty blatantly a two party system and one of them literally does not work.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Wouldn't be the first time one of the two major parties has held onto its legitimacy despite clearly existing solely to be the villains of the story and despite having already been defeated by its heroes.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
We're not even a country. We're three corporations in a trench coat.

Vincent Countryman

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Is that one of those "technically correct is the best kind of correct" statements?

Cradok

Citizen
Not mentioned in that release is that people were able to claim usernames for both Trump and Pence even though the site is still in beta and isn't actively allowing signups.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

"Jack won't give me my account back?! FINE! I'ma make my OWN Twitter! With blackjack, and hookers!"

And apparently it's just a Mastodon instance!

Cyoti

Citizen

"Jack won't give me my account back?! FINE! I'ma make my OWN Twitter! With blackjack, and hookers!"
So basically Dorsey/Zuckerberg have no reason to unban him since he is now competing with them?

Ironbite4

Citizen
Pretty much. And the thing is, he won't see himself as competition because he's superior. So when he goes to try and buy Twitter and Facebook, they'll laugh at him.

Ironbite-then show him a true corporate takeover.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Why would they take it over? It'll FAIL just like the rest of the hard right wing social media platforms have. Twitter, facebook... all they need to do is wait.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I look forward to what the new owners of this do in a years time after buying it out of bankruptcy. Maybe a nice adult bookstore site? Heh.

Top Bottom