Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Paladin

Citizen

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
They aren't just into conspiracies anymore; they literally live in their own reality almost entirely separate from the rest of us. It makes no difference at all, because any proof what-so-ever is just another plant and part of the conspiracy.

Seriously: trump himself could openly admit to every crime he ever committed, hand in all his genuine and undoctored accounting books, and ever release a ream of data of how and why they chose to lie about the election: and it's a ******* false flag operation. He was replaced by a look like.

Christ, they're literally waiting for a republican to come back from the dead. Not even a god coming back from the dead: a ******* drunk.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Geez, Bill O'Reilly. I forgot that guy still exists. Trump's pretty desperate if he has to associate with that guy.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
So... coup by powerpoint...

And absolutely no one has been charged with sedition. And frankly: I don't think it will happen just because of the do nothing arsewipe sitting in the DOJ right now.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long. Probably was waiting until the news reached her that it is a scam, which is what piqued her interest.

Cyoti

Citizen
This family of grifters are just not very smart. With luck, they'll be holding the bag when everyone figures out NFTs are a con game.

Last edited:

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Considering how often NFTs are used in short term scams, normally associated with a similar crypto currency scam, called a "pump and dump", the greedy bitch probably saw an opportunity to play with a new camera (or screw over an actual artist.) and make some quick cash. I wouldn't be surprised if she was just trying to build a fast nest egg cause she's planning on pulling a runner soon.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Our governor is actively encouraging this. He wants to make Florida a major hub for crypto and NFTs.

Soon it will be even harder to find out who's pumping how much money into Mar-a-Lago.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
DeSantis is gonna go down in history as one of the WORST governors of all time at this rate. Between his corruption and his incompetence, he's an absolute menace. Florida could do so much better. The Florida Man meme REALLY shouldn't apply to the governor of the state after all.

Top Bottom